Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Carry out

Finally, I'm back to blogging. Oh, I guess my blogging skill might be getting rusty nowadays. I'm so used to wordings and not wordings. Alright, so Ah Tard went out with me. Basically, we meant to celebrate my birthday early. But infact, we are finding excuses to shop and eat.

We can never shop and eat enough. Oh, I missed out singing. Silly us, precisely overage signed up for Kala member at Kbox. It's a student plan, and we managed to smoke through acting like some students signing up for the member. Poor Ah Tard claim that she's M1 member failed to get a $3 off the plan.

It's not her to be blamed. The staff just asked, and we both thought it's just some casual asking. Tsk tsk, wasted. Otherwise, she would have saved $3 (enough for 2 bubble tea). Haha, definitely we aren't that stingy. As usual, K time. We didn't take many pictures. Haha, no point since we're going to be their long term visitor (as long as 3 months)

Photobucket

@ Kbox

Photobucket
As usual, it's shopping time after kbox. I'm glad that I managed to fork out some money for shoppint ( Yan know, I know) Haha, I guess it's my worst ever broke period. Most probably, this will take me quite sometime to recover. You know, major problem yea.

Due to never ending shopping, all the restaurants were closed. Definitely, they aren't going to wait for the holy us. We settled our meals at Hong Kong Cafe ( the only survivor). I'm quite amazed with our appetite.

Photobucket
Soon, we came up with nonsense again. Anyway, still much better than stone looking pictures. All kinds of animals out there. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We paced quickly to Cine. Unfortunatly level 9 was closed down. Our mood were dampened when the lift can't reached level 9. I'm glad to see crowds @ level 4. Immediately, we rushed there for our tickets. We watch "The Last Exorcism". It' s not well rated. Even so, we managed to frighten ourselves badly under my shawl.

We never stop imagining the ghostly figure popping out and when the girls gonna fold herself into half. Worst of all, we jumped up like kangaroos when a boy threw stone at the car. WTH. It's so lame. Everyone were watching normally. It's kind of boring show to them. We were never stop trembling in fear underneath.

We went to camp at Mac for some salty shit fries.

Ah Tard bought me a super nice looking classic watch from DKNY. Hahaha, she merely told me where she got the present and I guess it right. Haha. Great minds think alike yea. Okok, since Ah Tard's been so sweet. I shall abort my "plans". Hahaha, her worst ever nightmare.

We cabbed home eventually @ 1.5 rate. Haha. Showered and sleep.

Good night, good luck.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: