Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

New knowledge implant

It's my birthday again. Yup, went to VivoCity and scan every little single corner for my present. Yes, my bf is absolutely heartless. No surprise, nothing special at all. It's as good as watching a crocodile trying to act like a piece of log. Tsk tsk.

I sincerly, desperately and eagerly searched the entire Vivo. I even attempt to get something out of Swaroski just to burn a hole in his pocket. As you know, realistic people tend to go for reality. Crystal and blings are just not me.

I eyed on a coach leather bag, unfortunately it's in pink. Pink is just not me. I even thought of forcing myself to like Polaroid Camera, but I just can't do it. My hard life. It sucks.

Basically, I don't need anything. I happy with what I am now. I had exactly what I want. Though I don't carry luxury brands, but I had all I need. Basic electronic gadgets, whether is it a need or a want; I just got them. Despite being redundant at times, I already had them in my hands. This explains my difficulty of getting a good present. Fine, that heartless bf really got me nothing. Oh Nothing... but nothing.... and nothing yeah~

Pls don't find him a sweet boy. He's not. Probably 70% of the time. Buying me no present make him unfriendly 90% of the time. Yeah, I'm biased, I'm stereotype. Whatever they say. Blah blah blah.

Had lunch @ Asian Kitchen. It's just some brunch. Nothing special though.

Photobucket

Yan used to tell me that her so-called Ah Lao had similar taste. She once believe that couple tend to have the same taste. So sad, it doesn't apply to me. I love Xiao Long Bao and my bf had not much interest in it. The awful way he eats it ( I don't mean look, reluctant instead) can really get on my nerves. It's as if I'm holding on to a knife right up his throat, forcing it down.

Sometimes, he ease my cravings for food. I'm serious. I can crave for big ice-cream cones, with chocolate chips and fruits etc. At the sight of his reluctant look, being uninterested look, reluctant look, and giving me kinda "HUH" look seriously ends my cravings. Oh probably to and extend when I called it "Spoilt appetite". He's gonna be red with anger upon reading this posts. And Ya, I don't care. Should I be scared of him?

I doubt I'll be. It's the truth.

Eversince he go NS, nothing seems to taste great except the damn chai beng served in camp. Now he only goes for old people's food. Kway teow soup, Chai Beng and blah blah. It's like WTF? I don't mean that they are not nice. In fact, they are nice. I like fish soup though. But the greatest problem here was that, he don't even get a hook on Swensen ice-cream (which he used to love them). He seems to detest fast food like BK though he loved it in the past.

This proven something greatly, NS can change their man. I'm not saying it's some bad. Neither I'm saying it's something GREAT. I guess he's just too used to almost expiring food. Who knows the chemical effect in food edited the DNA in him? Sooner or later, you gonna watch me kicking up a fuss.

He's getting like some kind of old man. I can't find any teenage feel in him except giving sarcasm which my ah tard had suffered the same fate with me too. LOL.

Hey hey, we did not had a fight or quarrel or something. I'm just purely ranting a fact here laughing an thinking about his uncle pattern. LOL, don't let your mind run wild alright. Let's make this a happy post.
Photobucket

Photobucket
After shopping in vain, it's night time. We went to Keppel Bay for dinner @ PRIVE (dining)

I'm sorry, I'm kind of noob who's not really exposed to the outside world. I never knew about existence of such a place. In the car, I saw a beautiful coloured lightings bridge. It's damn nice when it's blue and purple in the night. It definitely capture your attention.

It was then I knew it's a private island actually. Well, another knowledge.

I don't wanna intro the food one by one. Just gonna say thumbs up. It's definitely the best description.

PRIVE consist of 3 F&B outlets, the bar, the casual dining and fine dining. We went to the fine dining ones. The food was really great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I shall end my posts here. Happy Birthday to me - yeah~

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: