Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Out of my mind

Oh my god, I think I'm getting too nervous about my Korea trip. I've been really calm in all my previous trip. Hk, Bkk, Aussie, Japan and so on, I'm absolutely relief. I've been reading up recent updates on Korea, it's mad cold now. Some people said it's around 8 degree, while some said it's 5 degree. It's gonna snow. I'm damn happy to the max. I'm even expecting a snow storm. Haha, that must have sound saddistic. LOL

I wanna see snow flakes landing on my gloves. I wanna make a huge snow man. I wanna make snowballs and throw it all around the place. I think I'm simply excited because of the snow. I gonna love this trip to the max. It's just another 13 days more and I'm flying off, away from this "forsaken" place.

I'll update as soon as I have the time yeah. Bye.

Good luck and have a happy day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: