Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Disastrous fate lies behind

Luck changes from time to time. No one can predict the future; and what's happening the next minute. I finally felt the meaning of "shuddering in fear". But I'm really glad that I'm not alone going through this. You gonna understand when you read till the end.

Anyway, it's Ah Tard's bdae early celebration. I bought her her favourite polaroid camera. I didn't bought it online though it was cheaper. I prefer to check with my own eyes to make sure everything was alright. We went to Manhattan for lunch. Our initial plan was to use the vouchers we got earlier on.

I guess, we're just sort of unlucky. They happened to have promotions and vouchers cannot be used. You see and contradiction over here? I do. Sadded totally. Otherwise we would have planned somewhere else.
Photobucket
We were waiting for the food when 2 "ladies" sat beside us. Ok, I don't mean to curse her or whatever it is. I just don't feel good about her gesture, attitude and respect toward the others. Ok fine fine, I had these problems too but I did have some self control.

The only time when Tard and I have attitude problem when people don't show basic respect. Otherwise, we would be just kind enough.

The one sitting beside Tard was damn so-called sexy. Well, let's call her sexbomb then. She was wearing something super short. I'm fine with short skirts, or mini short. But definitely not to an extend of showing "everything" beneath. Tard was fortunate to be sitting side by side with her. As for me, fucking glad that she was facing me directly. I don't wanna talk about size here. From my writings, you should know "It's not any better". Does my conclusion strong enough to conclude your doubts?

More than enough I guess.

Back to topic, she was facing directly at me, opening her legs freaking god damn WIDE. Hey fuck damn shit, I'm having my meals man. She is damn inconsiderate to open it wide. It's so unglam that I can't eat anymore. My patience is running out.

Defintely, if she got ultra long sexy legs and look pretty hot. That's another case, it's not that horrid yet. I could totally see the colour of her ahem and the short was too short and tight for her that I saw something unglam sticking out ( sort of like hairs). Even so, I sincerely hope that it's just some thread from her shorts or what ever it is; you named it.

Can't you imagine how gross was that and I'm having my meal?

Not that good, I swear.

The one who sat side by side with me wasn't any better. She spread wide too.

Anyway, that's not the main point that I'm unhappy about.

The sexbomb wanted to order root beer. To play safe, the waitress told her that thye might not have it. It was kind of the waitress to do a second check. I believe it was then she realised that there were root beer in stock. So the other waitress (colleague) went to the sexbomb(s) and informed them that they had root beer and asked if she still wanted her root beer.

The sexbomb was totally fucked up, she talked in an ultra cocky and loud tone saying, "Just now that girl say got, NOW SAY DON'T HAVE. So is have or don't have? I don't understand why is she telling me Don't Have in the first place. There's something wrong with her service".

Fucked up isn't it? That waitress was talking to her in a soft and friendly tone. She was far to amiable. This sexbomb was give her hell yea. It's not easy to work in F&B environment, but that doesn't mean you can act pretty high class and use your customer against her. It sucks.

I won't blame that sexbomb if the waitress was rude to her in the first place. But the other way round, she was far too amiable. Get it? I felt so angry for the waitress.

Furthermore, that sexbomb keep giving me eye contact. Fine, I knew why. Because Tard and I were using our secret language to talk foul about her. She looked as if she was about to eat me. I can no longer take it at the sight of watching her talk.

She was acting and talking loudly in a proud and high class tone. She was straining so much on her english. Hey hey, I'm a very chinese-speaking person, I kindly admit it. But she's not. She deliberately talk damn loud straining and forcing whatever english accent that she could. Retarded isn't it? Basically, I think she was just trying to seek Tard and my attention. For what? Don't ask me. I had no idea. We face such problems oftenly.

Her orders were totally ridiculous. She order a big plate of crisp, that was totally WTF. It's not those little bit bit just like we had in Long John Silver. It's a big plate filled with crisp. Mmm, how should I describe? Oh ya, the amount of crisp is more than enough to fill up MacD regular size cup. Get it? That pretty explains her size. She disgusted me like mad and no ones does it better than her.

We'll change a topic then before I get irritated ( though I am, sort of little)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
As usual, K-session all the way till 7pm. I'm so amazed with our energy. It's called "POTENTIAL ENERGY" We had been re-visitng Kbox at least 4/5 times in a month. We are so into the fun of R&B that we hardly sing Chinese pop song anymore. Not that we don't want to, we love it. But weird accent just keep coming out. Hakka's accent especially.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We decided to watch "Unstoppable"at the very last minute. Hell no, we were about to go for toilet trip at 7.10pm but the only time the theatre has was 7.10pm. Well, we decided to HOLD ON to everything. Ahem, I don't have to be that direct, isn't it?

We bought Nachos and this time round that staff show us AP (attitude problem). She spilled the cheese all over the container and we merely as for a change. She said, "WHAT IS WRONG? NOTHING WRONG WHAT? WHAT?" I considered that as raising her voice. In fact, it is.

She ended up wiping it off. Well, I can't be bothered anyway.

We had dinner at Xing Wang before going for pool.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can I say something?

Xing Wang food was terrible. I think Old Chang Kee spring roll is way much better. Speechless.

Photobucket
After our meal, we went to play pool. Unfortunately, we were stalked by 3 men age between 30 to 40. It's outraging. They were watching us for the past 2 hrs. We were absolutely disgusted. I mean the cashier who looks like Ling Yi Chen ( Mischievous Kiss TW version) was sexier and prettier, why don't they aim her?

Alright, I don't want them to aim her either. No point victimise the other. They followed us when we wanted to leave. We pretend to take escalator and they followed. When we stopped, they stopped too. They fuckingly follow us to Swensen. WTF.

Photobucket
According to the above pictures, we were actually sitting beside them. That man in purple in his 40s ( he's definitely not a local) smiled with some freaky lusty look asking us what we eating. Being nice and not to offend him, I said in a nice tone, "We'll settle on our own". I thought that its obvious enough that we aren't interested in you. Why can't they give up and let us off. He even asked me twice. Upon placing orders, we changed our seats.

We took videos of what they did as shots were blurred mostly. They were smiling non-stop as if they can't wait to prey on us. They pretended to leave the place. The truth is, they did not. They are hiding at the lift lobby, waiting for us to foot the bill and get gone. It's freaking dangerous. We were both shuddering in fear. None of us dare to leave the place. We were so worried that they might abduct us. The 3 sick men even drove their car around and camp for us.

I pretend to make calls, being the first to step out of Swensen to check out the surrounding. I was kind of relieve when I see no presence of them. I was looking around for 5-10 minutes. I was about to tell Tard this good news when I saw a red car that stopped by the side for sometime. I looked carefully and I got a shocked. It was the stalkers, they were in the car waving to me. I ran as fast as I could, to be back with Tard. They drive past slowly, gesturing to us.

We were stucked. We made our escape at 4am plus. We hopped on to a cab while they were making rounds. Finally we were back to Lot1. We thought we were safe. It was then a group of people began to watch us, a motorist honked us. Our poor fate. We hopped on the cabbies and off to home straight.

My heart was throbbing seriously mad. I showered, close my eyes and had not had a wink. Weird graphics went through my mind. I was really frightend, but glad that nothing had happened.

Girls out there, you gotta be really observant to your surroundings. Don't cry or scream, be rational to think when it happens to you. It's better to be safe than sorry. Stay near to the crowd always, you will be saved most likely.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: