Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthday Boom

It's my birthday today. Unfortunately, I'm suffering from some minor infection. Anyway, it's over so lets drop the topic. I was tutoring halfway when I requested to go off earlier. Chris came to fetch me and we had Swensen for lunch @ Bpp.

Love Fish and Chips. Will blog shortly about it someday if I have the time. As you see, I'm a busy woman. Forever busy with unpredictable stuffs. Since Chris got car for the day, yeah, you got it. I make full use of this opportunity. Got about 15 books, numerous ring files. He got crazy carrying them.

Next, I even thought of getting myself a new shelf. As you see, I'm sort of unorganized. I need a shelf desperately. My class is expanding and I desperately need a new table. Ooh ho, I got a new table. It's oat wood coloured. It's adjustable, I'm able to extend it and packed it small again. Poor Chris carried like mad.

He looked fine on the surface, I can sense him cursing me deeply in his heart while putting a bright smile on his face. Tsk tsk. Lol, who know what he's thinking.

As usual, family dinner. Chris got car for the day ( best part), so we went all the way to Singapore Flyers for dinner. We went to Arena Seafood Restaurant for dinner. Ahh, we were caught in a heavy jam for 30 minutes plus. Everyone got so hungry that they simply dozed off ( as in almost)

While waiting for seatings.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After 30 minutes waiting time, we got our seats.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We were playing with my sister's new polaroid camera. Well, I seriously don't know why Yann like it so much. Small little picture, not really that clear, doesn't seems dear. The films aren't cheap either. Tsk tsk, totally a lavishing enjoyment of fun. Still my ah pa S90 the best. Clear, sharp, bright. LOL.

Dinner time...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Polaroids
Photobucket
After dinner, all of us took the flyers. Haha, it was rather late and I should say, it's really expensive during weekends. My daddy just went ahead, handling us the money. Well, we settled everything and board the flyers as fast as we could. We were so lucky to catch the last flight. Amazing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The scenery was so much better. The last time I came, ( oh no) all I could see was a piece of land and nothing much except construction everywhere. Now, you are able to see beautiful lightings. It's fantastic.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's the end of the day, we headed home in car. I had a great meal too. Before I end my post, let me make a few important wishes here.

1) More sponsored trips overseas
2) Big money
3) Stop expanding sideway any further (Haha, i'm refering to body shape)

Shall end here. Have a good day everyone. Nights.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: