Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Infectious

Gonna go out for family dinner tonight. Before that, I gonna make full use of my opportunity. Without further hesitation, I rushed to Popular Bookstore and grab one big stack of assessment books for my students. It's god damn heavy and I'm really glad bf was there to carry it for me. Oh he's reluctant to do. He had no choice but to do it. Tsk, so disappointed.

We had lunch at Swensen. Oooh, I had my favourite Fish and Chip while he got beef stew. Beef is his favourite food, in the past, now and in the future. He could have murdered a billion number of cows by now. Oh, it's so sadistic though.

Photobucket
Don't ask me why I'm always in that grey shirt. In fact, I did not. I only worn it twice. It just happened that I worn it on the same day, but when I blogged about it, I broke my post into different parts. Haha, please don't misunderstand that I got a lot of grey tops. I don't, and that's the one and only.

Oh, that's the new watch I'm wearing from Yan. Not bad right? Haha, I got her a nice birthday gift too, hope she likes it by then.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After lunch, we went to Ikea. Got a beautiful and dirt cheap white shelf plus an extendable table which I guess Ah Tard will like it.

Anyway, I had been suffering from stomach infection and gastric issues very often nowadays. Gotta see a doctor someday about it. I can easily predict that they do recommend me to hospital for thorough checkups. Totally anticipated.

Have a nice day though.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: