Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Work, Slog, Save

Its gonna be my first day of work(in another few hours time) and i'm super tired. No worries, i'm not gonna waste my life away just on my job. I gonna live my life. Wahahaha, before i could start leading my normal life, i gonna spend some time to heal my finance level.


I have been spending a great amount of money and may declare bankrupt anytime. It's really very random. Just imagine, i gonna be a church mouse this week and a rich tai tai next week. It's so much faster than weather changes.


I'm currently camping for the 1st day of CNY, praying hard that my daddy will give us a better quality red packets.


Anyway, let's talk about my job. I will be working for Escada at Takashimaya. As for Yan, we have never been apart. She's working for a company named "HILLY". She will be shifted around areas like centrepoint, paragon or even takashimaya. Woohoo, we can still continue our bullcrap and hang out as usual for lunch.


Well, before we could start splurging again, let Yan and I have more time to heal our finance crisis. Hahahaha (",)



Cross your finger and pray hard for my work tomorrow as i gonna chiong for the day. I still tutoring. The worst is that i gonna go for tutoring at 9am in the morning and escada for work at 1 pm. It can kill!!!

Byeeeee

No comments: