Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Irritated totally

Meet up with Yan at Northpoint. I've been to Jurong Point previously and i seriously assumed that it sux to core. I regretted alot now after seeing how pathetic Northpoint is. I always thought Jurong Point is still the worst since everywhere's selling ja ba lang stuffs which are not my cup of tea despite there's alot of shops.



Northpoint is really pathetic i gonna say. I assumed that it's even worst than my Bukit Panjang Plaza. LOL (",) Anyway, we went Bakerzin since Yan had not tried before. See pictures for more.



Photobucket


We gonna grab our own bread. Thanks to Yan, the raisins on the raisin bread was alittle overcooked after being toasted.




Photobucket






Photobucket


After the great meal, we went walking around. Duh, you should know Auntie Yan has got big, small foot. Therefore we went Watson followed by Guardian to search for her padding. I guess she might need 2 paddings if 1 isn't enough.



Guess where we went next?


Bowling




Photobucket

This is the super great sample of Yan showing me her new side fridge management. I guess she expected an advertorial on my blog about it. Nothing too shock for her.


Photobucket




Photobucket

We were very irritate in the mid of the game. Some student's from Mayflower Secondary School came over to have their trainings. We were asked to shift from Lane 13 to Lane 16. It was then the trouble came along.


The screen just kept getting stuck. We called the staffs for maintainence, but the trouble just repeat over and over again. Each time the staff tamper with the machine, he would ask me to roll the ball since it's my turn.


But everything just don't work well. I repeated at least 8 times before the machine got FINE and NOT FINE again. We were very ironic about why can't the staff just get another lane for us since there were 2 available. Two somemore, just imagined.


We were rather pissed off. Yan and I just walked over and get the staff to change of us. The staff still expect us to continue playing. They are simply wasting our damn time.



Photobucket




Photobucket

Sooner or later, Christopher joined us in the game. That was where the fun begin. We just can't stop editing our names repeatedly.



Photobucket

I guess it was rather obvious who's the Nyonya. That's Chris precisely.



Photobucket

We just can't stop. See the next picture for more.



Photobucket

Nyonya, Chaobaba, Sibaba belongs to Chris.

We even made up more like LaoZharbo, just didn't bother to took shots of everything. It was then Chris revenge on Yan.


What did he name her?

LIU YI DAO


Wahahahahaha (",)


Yan and I aren't that hungry. We just went watching Christopher having his dinner while we had corn snowflake us paranoidly.


Why are we paranoid?

Chris just mock at us hinting that we are some morons to order that.


Seriously, i see no problem in it, but he just made our meal horrible. Anyway, he's a moron too.


Who would eat Sweet and Sour spare ribs on Ice? (hidden jokes)


If you wanna understand more about my joke, pls go to any kopithiam and order Ice Ruby with chestnut and you will know the answer.

We wanted to watch Ponyo, but all the timings were horrible so we missed it. Yan went home since we'll be meeting up the next day. I went to Lot to to get my makeup removing stuffs before getting home.

That's about it.

No comments: