Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Turned off

It's Friday finally and i'm seriously craving for Ponyo. Anyone, any slot, i'll just watch it as long as it's at least 5 rows from the front. Otherwise we do be having cock eyes soon.



Why so eager?

Chris said that it was a Japan anime, therefore there wouldn't
be many slot for the show. If i were to wait on and on,
there might be one day, they just stop showing the movie.
The reviews were all quite good. Mostly mentioned that Ponyo was
a fish who wanted to be a human. His father was
once a human as well.




It makes me very curious about why his father turned into a fish. On and on the story goes.


Well, skip my crap and i believes that it bored you out.


Met Yan at Woodland. We decided to have lunch at Macdonald first before moving on to our interviews at 3 plus. Well, we were shoo-ed off by this damn granny. Oh well, pls tolerate with me for 10 seconds if you were able to read fast.



That Damn old lady

That Damn Damn old lady

That Damn Damn Damn old lady

Fucking show me her fucking attitude

Thinking that she rule her fucking face

Fuckingly ask for my card and spoil my fucking mood.




Nah, i don't care if she a granny or what so ever shit. Her face makes me turned off totally. She always showed Yan and I how cranky she is with her irritating wrinkly skin. I wonder why can't she just talked nicely to us.


It was when i went back to get more sauces, i saw her talking politely to the other working adult. I don't really see why she should treat us like this.



Just because we ordered student meal?
Just because we were on budget meal?
Just because we didn't ordered the best in Macdonald?
Just because we aren't paying much?
Just because we were student?


You bully us like a freak with your old damn cranky bony face. Nah nah nah, i remember that old cranky's name.


Her name was "Oh Swee"


Oh my goodness, did her mum or daddy gave her the name?


Oh, totally not swee at all ( i mean her face plus attitude)


I didn't mean to curse her in here, but she simply spoil my day most of the time when i see her. I probably made a mistake over here, i mean all the time i see her.


After our meal, we went around looking for jobs and off we go, to Town since we were meeting Daren Li at Takashimaya Tower 1.


We simply had a hard time searching for it.




Photobucket





Photobucket

Next, we almost pull Taka down. Hahahaha, must be wondering right. Aha, we went to ask almost 70% of the promoter if their brands are hiring. We even came across a difficult lady who interviewed us. She kept assuming that we were kids and should be respecting the elderly.



What she say?

- You must listen to the senior no matter what happen
- Admin work only have got full time no part time
- Basic pay only $5, where got so much (Yan got a better pay than that)
- Everyday must hit target
- You all don need to hit target coz you can't
- The target is 10 over bags in a day (each a few hundred bucks? you think possible?)
- 5 is too little already



Blablabla.... she just went on and on to irritate me



To that lady:
Hey lady, do you think i fuck care about your company. It's nothing but a
counter in departmental store. I even work in a ladies boutique before. Don't
you think a boutique is much more high end that your bloody little purses? Stop
telling me that the all jobs were only $5.50 per hr. I don't give a shit about
it. I was even promoted to a senior, having a pay of $7.50, $20 for
transport and $50 make up fee. Do you think i fuck care about your
$5.50.



Stop looking down on us kids. We kids are so much more independent nowadays. You yaya words just made us feel like puking.


Skip that bloody incident. After combing the whole Takashimaya, we were hungry and giddy. Dinner again - woo hoo. This time round Shokudo.




Photobucket

That's the mushroom soup introduced by Yan. It's really yummy, you should give it a try. I reccomend it STRONGLY.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Pizza also damn nice. But i added too much chilli flakes. Ooops=x

Next, we went to catch Passengers. Well, we got a front seatings again. But it was slightly better since we were slanting from the right. The show aren't that nice i should say. I don't reccomend it.


Many people just went off without finish watching. It was rather difficult to understand. Even Yan the sotong was puzzled.


After the movie, i asked her if she understand the movie. She mentioned that she understand, but her answering were all filled with "???" LOL. But it's still understandable. I rather throw my money for something better.


Upon reaching home, there was a table downstairs near my badminton court. There were a few ah bengs sitting over there. Usually, i just walked past as i don't really thought of any dangerous situation.


But they really freaks me out. They kept whistling at me and calling me to stop.



What they say?


Hey girl, come lei, make friends la.


( I ignored and continue walking)


Si bei dao lei you, don go lei...


(They just went on and on)



Yan dislike walking pass the basketball court during her tuition. I finally see her difficulties. Now i'm fretting over badminton court.


Why can't these ah bengs just hang out somewhere far from these courts?

Hell - no!!!

No comments: