Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion dinner

Oh no, even though it may be just a simple Chinese New Year Eve. Somehow a lady spoil my day. I totally can't forgive her for making such a nuisance of herself. My bf drove me to work this early morning so that i could have some yummy breakfast at Gloria Jeans before i started my work for the day.


I alight from Chris's car around the staff entry area whereby you could see many other promoters went in from there. So there was this lady, she made a horrible remarks which irritate me.


"Wah, got bf, got car somemore, still need work as promoter meh?"


Sounds ok to you, maybe. In fact she is saying out loud in a sarcastically manner infront of me. I just can't tolerate her.


Anyway, i had the most eatable reunion dinner.


I guess you would have know how well i had advertised about my mum who's unable to cook. We had crab, abalone, prawn, soup, chicken, etc for the day. A nice meal i should say.


May everyone enjoy your reunion dinner.


Cheerios (",) Shall update asap.

No comments: