Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Torturing or Tiring?

Woohoo, Christopher had got car today. This gonna make out outing so much more easier. It's kinda true that you will get used to the feeling of having car. Hmmm, luckily my boy ain't living off his dad. At least he's paying the coupon, cashcard and petrol with his own money.


There are times i can't stand the sight of guys who just went to their dad when they need money for petrol. On my opinion, we should always spent what we earn and not totally depending on others.

On our way to Bugis, there was this car who irritate me.


What's the car number?

SGA5465X



He pissed me off totally. My bf had been signalling to the right for quite sometime. That bloody idiot was so in a rush that he turn left to cut my bf's lane. My bf tried to avoid by turning left and that almost caused a car accident.


That fucking bloody idiot went to to cut a taxi driver and continue trying to be funny by blocking his route.


What a crazy man!!!



Can i curse? Don't mind?


Fuck you fucking bloody fucking asshole.
You almost fuckingly killed lao niang on the fucking
expressway. Fuck you asshole for
not knowing how you got your damn fucking
license. If you fuckingly can't drive for fucking goodness sake. Please
fucking polish your fucking driving skill
before you wanna drive on the fucking
expressway.
Please fuckingly drive properly and not fuck them on
the road. You asshole.



You are god damn lucky i wasn't killed otherwis
e i'll haunt you everynight
and make you dream of
yourself fucking got bang on the expressway.



Damn You!!! SGA 5465X



Shall skipped those unhappy moments since i'm still alived.


Yup, this time round, Chris ease my craving for Nyonya Cafe. If i have woken up earlier, wouldn't have missed the lunch break. See pictures for more.




Photobucket

Quite nice, i should say.





Photobucket

The laksa was very nice. I had 3 servings. *Thumbs up*





Photobucket

You can find definitely find Babi ponteh there.





Photobucket

They were all so delicious that i couldn't help regretting missing the lunch.





Photobucket

Well, overall the meal was worth the money. You may not see a great variety in my pictures as it's just a high tea buffet. I believed that there's certain more if you have the lunch buffet instead.


The food was definitely of good quality. I won't say they are freaking nice. But i do say they are many times better than outside. Yan and I have been searching for it.


Guess where is it?

It's just somewhere near the TOP ONE ktv at Bugis.


It's damn near, right across the road only.




Photobucket


As i've said, driving makes transport so much easier. Off we go to East Coast Park. Christopher was rather reluctant to go in the first place. He just kept whining that i was inconsiderate not to realised that he was in shirt and jeans instead of t-shirt.


Well, he shouldn't whine about that. I realised that long time ago. He shouldn't have blame me about it. I mean i might be doing it purposely, who knows?


Eh eh... I never say i did it purposely either, don't let your mind runs wild.


He wanted to go home and change. He assumed that i wanted to torture him making him cycle in shirt and jeans like a retard purposely. Well, i did not admit to that either *grins*. While driving to his home, i pulled a long face.


I knew he "MIGHT" change out his shirt and jeans, the torturing gonna be no fun anymore. ( I used the word MIGHT, which means maybe, therefore i'm not the bad guy yet). He saw me pulling a long face, he decided to make another turn going to ECP directly instead of his house.


Woohoo...


He felt like a retard at the bicycle rental area. He just kept whining says:
"Which retard would ever cycle in shirt and jeans?"


But i continued saying that i wanna cycle nicely as if nothing happened. As a nice bf, he went along with my evil plan.


What are you thinking?

" Cycle only ma, so simple"


Oh no, you are wrong. For you extra information, i'm a noob in cycling. I can't cycle for god damn goodness sake which i've not yet figured it out till today. We got a Twin bike instead.

Who cycled?

Me and him Nono!!!

You are Wrong!!!

He cycled only.

Read more to find out why...

Photobucket



Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket


Nah, he's just taking a short break. We just went on cycling for the next 2 hr after that.


During his cycling journey, he raised a few questions repeatedly and i just answered in a more proper and different manner.


Chris: " Are you peddling?"

Jean: " Yes, I am?" (infact, i'm not)

Chris: "You sure ma?" (pespiring like mad)

Jean: " I'm peddling, it's just that you can feel it" (placing my both legs up)

Jean: "C'mon, let's peddle together harder ok?" (Grinning...)


He just cycled up the slope like a crazy man.


On his way, a young little boy even challenge him on bicycle. My retard boyfriend just went crazy with him. Haiz, childish!!! Anyway, he just poured 1 bottle of water down his throat upon returning the bike.

I had his own interest as well. In fact, i'm training him up for his NS. Hahahaha...

Photobucket

We went to have our dinner at Old Town Coffee since that darn bloody place has got no ATM machine which left us with not much cash at all. Next, i bought a high-waisted skirt at the flea-market. Well, i doubt i'll wear it often for no reason.


I've been wearing pant's too often. Not really used to skirt anymore i guess. LOL (",)


Went to walk around PS trying to catch a movie, but none at all. Home Sweet Home.

No comments: