Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hot air blowing through...

Photobucket

I think i gotta get myself some cooling ice over my head. I haven't been feeling very well recently. After the mild little food poisoning which cause my terrible tummyache, i had been feeling heaty.


Oh no no, i ain't talking about the weather. In fact, my body is giving off strong heat. I could hardly breathe through with the warm hot air flowing through my nose.


My mum and dad had been buying stuffs like curry puffs, pineapple tart, crackers. They are indirectly shuffing them down my throat.


How?

My dad will start making weird comments if i don't finished my food.


What comments?

Buy already, don eat. Waste money...


Bla bla bla....

"Out of a sudden, Chris went to Rochor beancurd stall
to buy my favourite beancurd and doughsticks at 2am.
"

You damn gonna trust me, it's very nice if you can get it fresh. You can't get any smoother beancurd from outside anymore.


There are so many people tolerating with the horrible enviroment, sitting in the dark alley having just a few spotlights and cockroaches in sight.


Even though the beancurd and dough sticks were all nice, but i don't think i can eat that much. Otherwise i might be giving off fire tomorrow i guess. But i still gobbled up everything.


WOW!!!


I just can't waste it since he went to buy it for me at 2am this kinda hour. I'm suspecting something fishy going on.


It's either he got himself a Fred Perry top, keeping it from me.

He hit someone else car again causing great damages without telling me.

Giving free treats to his friends generously again.



Hahaha, they were just my guessings.


The funniest part was that he stole many cartons of drinks during school openhouse. He and his buddies just carried a few cartons off when they are supposed to be given 1 bottle each. I'm not too sure how many cartons they have got. But i'm certain that he gave me 3 cartons, he even left 3 cartons for himself. Well, i guess they had gotten more that i could have thought of.

Good night everybody.

No comments: