Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Eve

31 December 2008


It was the last day of Year 2008. Time really flies and seems to be getting faster every year. But school days are usually the slowest all the time. Eews.


Anyway, i didn't plan on going for countdown. Not really enjoy the feeling of being stuck in town, marina or vivo. It really sux especially when you can't get a cab. Even if you did, you got to wait for hours and chances before hopping onto cab with a fare of $20plus exclude midnight fare.


It seems horrible to me. Hahaha, alright maybe that me only.


Just wanted to have a nice lunch and dinner. Chris and I went to Jurong Point. Oh yeah, it's really very big i should say. Quite a number of stores and restaurant.


By the way, i had Jap cusine for my lunch. Let the piccas tell you everything...





Photobucket

We went to walk around looking out for travelling offer. Chris gonna get into NS very soon. It would be around May or June probably. You see, he isn't allowed to leave Singapore during the meantime serving NS. Therefore we gotta plan out some travel trips. Maybe not to exp and not too cheap either.


We check out pricing on Langkawi, Cruise and Kuantan.


It's true, not very far. Previously, he brought me to Malaysia, HongKong, Bangkok and even places like Pulau Ubin. We thought of Phuket, but the situation there right now was a bad year to go. Totally wasted.


Therefore we thought about chalet basis or even going out to sea. Woo-hoo. Time to save up or maybe he's paying for me.


*PRAY* PRAY* PRAY* PRAY* PRAY* PRAY*


We had dinner at Bakerzin. I know it was famous for cakes. Surprisingly we saw their set meal. Looks nice though, so we give it a try. Take a look at the picture if you wanna know how it might taste. Overall, i gave the food 8/10. The price was very reasonable too.






Photobucket







Photobucket

Just like Cafe Cartel, they served free flow of bread with red wine vinegar and butter.





Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket

It's all so tasty. Muahahahhaha *burp* You guys should try it out one day. Less than 40 bucks for 2, cheap? It's up to you to decide.


We went to buy movie tickets. We argued so much that the staff just can't stop laughing.


What did we argue over?

Money (hahahaha...)


Well, the story is he said he wanted to treat me, yet he used my card to pay. I kept asking him ....


Jeanne: "I thought you say you treat me"

Chris: "Yah, i treating you, coz i'm buying the ticket"

Jeanne: "You using my card to treat me"

Chris: "No la"

Jeanne: "Then why used mine, cannot used yours meh?"

Chris: "OCBC got discount ma"

Jeanne: "Then my money lei?"

(The staff was watching us arguing waiting for our payment, but we just went on and on)

Chris: "Quiet la, later give you back la"

Jeanne: "How much you give me"

Chris: "$16 lo" (price of the tickets)

Jeanne: "So little?"

Chris: "Then what you want from me?"

Jeanne: "You use my card lei!!!"

Chris: "SO??? I giving you cash ma."

Jeanne: "Service charge no need ar?"

(The staff was still waiting on and on)

Chris: "Give you $20 la, quiet pls"

Jeanne: "No. I want 30 bucks."

Chris: "HUH?"

Jeanne: "No 30 bucks den don't use my card la"

(The staff was waiting and watching a free show)

Chris: "Fine la, later give you la"


Hahahahaha!!! I WIN!!!


While waiting for the movie to get started, we went to this dessert house called "Ji de chi". It seems to be quite popular. I see many people ordering their mango beancurd. Chris ordered that while i'm craving for rice balls.



Photobucket







Photobucket

Chris find the mango beancurd very nice but i don't find it very yummy.


Photobucket

We tried our best to drag the time in the dessert house, but there were so many customers that we have got to leave.


Where we go?

Starbucks lo.


Hahaha...






Photobucket







Photobucket


Next we went to watch "Bedtime Stories".


1 January 2009 (Just pass midnight when i finished the movie)


I'm a very realistic person. I don't really enjoy such sweet sweet and nice show honestly. I actually fell asleep in the theatre. Oh gosh, imma real pig.


The previous one that made me sleep was "Bolt".


Went home straight after that on MRT since they extended the time. Good night everybody and have a Happy New Year.

No comments: