Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Unknown future

It's been quite a long while since I blogged. Well, the fact is, I did but not really relevant to my routine. It's rather like thoughts. Yes, simple thoughts. There are times that I suspected I aged. Then, I thought to myself again and distinguish if I've grown mature or aged. It's really hard to tell the difference. I'm no longer 21 and it's a fact I had to face. Friends around me are mostly making plans for marriages and children. As for me, these aren't the main factors I'm considering all the time. I break my life cycle into layers, stating stages to improve, things I wanna do, my goals and many more. I did wonder if I'm stepping into a wrong dimension. Should I go ahead with my plan or follow the crowd before I regret in future (I'll never know).

No comments: