Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

My life,my message

This afternoon, I was browsing my Facebook when I came upon a shocking post. A couple that I know of, broke up. It was not something that I should comment on but to show the basic respect. I'm here to talk about my thoughts instead. 
It is not easy to find 'someone'. It is not easy to keep a ship going without effort. But, ten years down the road, or maybe even longer or shorter than that, no one can tell what's behind the road. I've been through a 3 years and a 7 years relationship. I had to say, everything ended well. Still, they ended. My friends were surprised to know except me, feeling plain. That's all.

No one ever knows what's down the road. Let the nature takes its course and follow your heart. Everything will fall into place eventually. I don't believe much in fate. I believe in carving your own paths to where you go.

Cherish your love ones always. Be it your lover, friends or family.

No comments: