Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Keeping dreams

There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living.

Life can be good or bad, just both ways. I'm tired of the things I'm doing, despite so, I enjoy the process. I know everything is worthwhile. No one know the ending of a story without reading a book. I'm reading on to find it out. I have a destination and I want to be there no matter what's the outcome.

It's not about how people look at me because I don't care. It's all about how I look at myself. I'm not afraid of facing disappointment, but I'm scared of giving up my dreams and goals without trying. There are things that I want to do in my life. I just want to complete the process and save the tears of regret. Sacrifices has to be made as long as it worth the time.

I had a really long day and I'm tired and worn-out. Good night.

Cross your fingers and keep your dreams.

No comments: