Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pluck a thistle

16 March 2014
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky. 

It's been so long since we last met up. Well, that's exaggerating. The fact is, we meet on monthly basis and that's more than enough for busy women like us. Even so, we compromise to make our date work. Now you know, it takes 2 hands to clap. We both adjust our schedules to fix a day out. It could have been earlier but I went to the Doraemon's Exhibition the week before. 

No fret, she still manage to meet me before her trip to Hong Kong with her family. I really hope she has an enjoyable time after so many years of hard work. 

 photo IMG_6495.jpg
#Lunch of the day

We were unable to decide if we should visit KSL or probably a change of destination. It's the March's holiday for school and you knew it's gonna be packed like sardines. Unfortunately, my nails was in a critical condition. It was so bad that I could no longer take it anymore. I was so tempted to trim them by myself. But ya'know, my 'DIY' fails all the time. I had to do it at the same outlet. I'm probably being too used to their good service and quality. I'm not into nail art. I probably prefer something plain and simple so that it doesn't affect my job. 

Upon meeting Teng at Woodland Interchange, I felt relieved to see hers in a worse condition than mine. I'm not being sadistic. It's just another way of comforting myself. Seriously, it does make me feel better and I bet she won't blame me for it since she was in a holiday mood. Not only that, she even text me pictures of food during my working days. That's sadistic. Rofl.

Anyway, the queue at the JB checkpoint was god damn long. One of the longest we ever encounter. Fortunately, the queue moved fast.

 photo IMG_6503.jpg
#Doing manicure

She was done and I was not. To my surprise, she wanted to take selfie while the manicurist was buffing my nails. Well, that's a tough one for me. I'm great in multi tasking. Yep, did I mention that I colour my hair. I think I forgotten about it. Yay, I have brown hair and it's the first time I got the colour right. I have real black hair (you may compare to my earlier posts for older photos). It's like jet black or even darker than that. Hairdressers love to ask me if I coloured my hair black and they'd be surprise to find out I did not. They were telling me not to dye it because it's a healthy glow and many wanted that healthy glow. Oh, to the hell with it please, I want to have black hair but not so black like my original ones. It's way to dark. There's another issue that's quite bothering actually. Every hairdresser has difficulties in dyeing my hair. I always get a 3 to 5 tone darker colour than the intended choice because of my black hair. You may not believe it but it's true. Well, this time round, I picked a blonde colour. I was expecting the blonde to turn out 3 to 5 tone darker which was the initial brown I wanted. Yay! I got it right man this time round. Here's my brown hair. Muahahaha, feeling pleased.

 photo IMG_6507.jpg
#Like a fish


 photo IMG_6518.jpg
#Beautiful couple shoes for us

We got this baby for RM25 each and it was a great deal. Here we go, getting a pair of sister shoes. Let's wear it together some day and mark footprints for our 10 over years of friendship. Gosh the number makes me feel OLD. Sad to say, I am not young anymore.

 photo IMG_6519.jpg
#Dinner for the night

Had dinner at Season when a little girl or boy (I can't really differentiate) irritates Teng with his balloons. Then he broke the silence of the restaurant by bursting his balloons. I was wordless about his act when the parents did nothing much to stop him. Heck care, not my boy or girl anyway. We bought candies before heading to the Checkpoint. Thank god, there was no queue at all. What a perfect day!

With loves,
Pzy

No comments: