Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Red with sorrows

It's going to be a boring post of the day. Still, I wanted to remind healthy facts to the others and myself. Recently, I've found out a bestie of mine turning into the exclusive 3rd party. Much to my horror, she brought disaster( I shall not mention) onto an innocent girl for her own sake of happiness.

Honestly, I felt ashame and disappointed to know you. I'm sorry to say that, hopefully you wake up from your sense before everything's can't turn back..

There was a couple named Sam and Lynn. They had been together for 4 years. Based on my experience, there will not be sparkles after 1 year of relationship unless you create the glamorous sparks. My bestie, Gloria intrude into this relationship.

Alright, alright, the guy was the one who took initiative to begin with my friend. He brought her nice movie tickets, perfect restaurant and preparing supper and brunch for her every now and then. It's irresistable but you still had a choice to reject. If taking initiative is not a good excuse if you hadn't accepted him.

You felt loved and all sort of sparks just break into the dark sky. It's as good as a glimpse of brightness in the dark. You are enjoying your sweetest moment with a bastard who discard his loyal girlfriend just because she wasn't as fresh as you. Mind you, he might have done the same way to you.

You are trampling on Lynn's pain with your happiness. Look at the time, effort and love she spent. You made her effort evaporate into the air just like seconds. Have you thought about her pain? Have you thought about her desperate? Have you thought about her disappointment?

I'm hoping that you can reflect and stop accepting such as bastard any further, inflicting harm and pain onto an innocent girl who's guarding tightly onto her love. As a friend, waking up from your sense makes me proud of you. I will be ashame and disappointed in you if you chose the wrong path.

Note: I'm not reflecting this onto myself.

Good day.

Best Regards,
Jeanne

No comments: