Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris

Happy Birthday to Christopher Ho.

Amazingly, he did not want any celebration. Good good, my great saviour. Oh,save what? My pocket lah. Haha, sounds bad. Anyway, he's very firm about not having any celebration. Well, I respect his decision. Oh ya, you guys must have thought that I'm terrible enough not to spend a single penny on him. Hey hey, that's not true. I bought him 3 RL Polo. Not imitations alright. It's all authentic (just enough to kill me).

Happy Birthday to him.

May he grow tall tall, strong strong.
Build up his finance to benefit me at all means (oops)

Does it sounds wrong wishing him to bring me to South Korea?
It seems a little ahem.

Sounds more like my wish. Actually, I don't deny it. Haha.

Good night everyone.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: