Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Leaving last

It's another Thursday. Time flies like lightning. It's just a blink before tomorrow. It's around the end of May and I still vividly remember the working days of mine. Alright, I shall stop my whinings here.

Tuition in the morning and night at the centre. I had tuition with some of my students. One of them is leaving as parents had some affordability difficulty. All the best to her. She is the ever cheeky and cheerful little girl who refused to sit properly at all time.

I'll definitely remember the days with her. From 1 student to 5 students and still increasing. She's my beginning at the centre, but it's never the end. She is my best experience.
Photobucket

Photobucket


All the best to you girl and visit my blog for more updates yeah.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

.

No comments: