Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother Day 10

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mummies.

As usual, an annual cake with a red packet for my mum. Oh dear, I'm getting poorer each day. It's an inauspicious month for me. My dad, my mum and my bf were born in May. 3 birthday(s) means I gonna prepare 3 set of gift.

Furthermore, Mother's day and Father's day are both around the corner. I gonna prepare 5 set of gifts. Let's not mention about red packet. Just a few RL polo for bf is more than enough to kill.

I had been having horrible nightmare recently. Perhaps it's due to exam week. I've been preparing studying materials for my students from Pri1 to Pri6 level. Yea, those exams paper from renowned schools and problem sum practices. I even re-do the sum to make my teaching easier.

I'm very stressed. The sums are easy but I gonna racked my brain to solve them especially those that are really challenging. My pimple just popped on my face, anytime and anywhere. It's so hard to get rid of them. I doubt pimple cream could help. May I have a long rest in June.

Bf bought herworld magazine for me. I always love this magazine. It's my greatest entertainment for the day. Bf's bdae is approaching. I had no idea where to celebrate (because I'm lazy to think). Let's have a peaceful celebration.

Yesterday, I had a hard time. I taught from 9am till 6.30pm, skipping all my meals. Tks to all the extra lessons. It's extra money but very tiring indeed.

I shall stopped here.

Good night everyone.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: