Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Clutches

Last Saturday was a uber great holiday. Tuition cancelled eventually (I've been praying all day long and I don't give it a damn about extra earnings), Off day at tuition centre. Isn't it awesome to max? I love holidays but not this coming June holiday because no more travellings.

Anyway, I'm planning on a holiday trip at the end of the year. Based on my budget, I can only afford for F&E because it's really cheap and we get into greater exposures. (Btw, F&E stands for Free & Easy). Bf and I passed by Travel Fair at Suntec. Promotions and gimmics are moving levels upward. They even come out with packages (for couple) with professional photo shoots. I  peeped at the sample photos, indeed they were marvellous (Artistic etc). You select the pictures and everything will be filed into album for you. Isn't that awesome yea?

Bf seems to be more interested in South Korea (not North, haha) and European countries. His off days do not allow him to travel far. 14 days is the max and it's not enough to cover USA. Byebye USA, hope to visit you by 2011/12 then.

I'm broke like a church mouse so I decided to turn myself into a psychopath. This is how I gonna walked my way out. Every now and then, I like to whispered and murmured the same old thing into bf's ear.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

You gonna pay for me right?

Bf will turn deaf and I continued.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You gonna SUBSIDIZED for me right?

Can you hear me?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YALA! Can hear!

Yeah, I won.
Don't ever try to escape from my clutches. Evil laughs.

I guess I'll have to remind him every now and then. If not he won't be able to remember by the end of the year. Woohoo, I gonna stock up at least one trenchcoat or two winter wear.

Good day everyone.

Cheers,
Jeanne


No comments: