Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sprees are Loves

It's finally Christopher off day. Although I had been enjoying my peaceful moment during weekdays, but it's really good to see him during weekends. Anyway, I had my tuition early in the morning before I met the sick cat in the afternoon.

Time and time again, I had been pondering over the same old thing. Isn't a normal doctor better as compared to those in Polyclinic?

I was then told about it's FOC for NS man.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I always like their Mochi Ice-cream and Sesame was my favourite among all.

Woohoo, Chris brought me around for shopping spress and got me my new Ipod Touch Skin and Protector. I really love my I-Touch to core. It's damn fun and cool and I just can't get it off my hand whether am I watching TV or travelling to school on bus.

I love the games and my DS was eventually isolating on it's own at a corner.

Chris will be joing his 6 days outfield camp on this coming Monday. His cute mum made effort making a direct call reminding me about his letter. She was worried that everyone got a family letter for encouragement except his son. She then made me write. Oh dear...

Alright, I shall stop here. Shopping loots, here I come.

No comments: