Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

No fair play...

Oh yeah, FUCK YOU. Not me, but with you retard nonsensical explanation. The team, the team, oh yeah you look at the team. This means that as long as I'm stuck with the team, you gonna downgrade, downgrade and downgrade. FUCK YOU.

Republic Polytechnic is getting more like a nightmare to me. I detest school, I detest class, I detest facilitator. There aren't any justice made, no fair grades, no fair play.

FUCK YOU, because you gave me C
FUCK YOU, because you don't see my effort
FUCK YOU, because you are not fair enough
FUCK YOU, because you don't see the cruel reality
FUCK YOU, because you are unable to convince me
FUCK YOU, because you gave me nonsense explanation

You are so FUCKED UP. (Quoted from Yann)
Justice will never be made whenever such fucking fellas are around.

I'm so disappointed in EUUuuu. I thought you are a nice facilitator having your puny eyes grown tightly on your face or head being able to see clearly. Today, I realised you and I were both blind.

You are blind, because you don't see the truth and reality.
I am blind, because I've seen you wrong.

No comments: