Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

I felt blue...

It's Monday Blue. I'm stuck in the bloody lab which i detest to the max. The formation was totally horrible. No matter you are facing the North or the South, your screen is 100% viewable by anyone else. Totally no privacy at all.


Photobucket

Kailing and Huayyin came to my class to pick me up for breakout. Hoho, they are just here to take a peep at the lab. Oops...

Photobucket

I guess the next picture session, we'll have to switch Huayyin formation a little. She was like a giraffe, always stuck on the top. Lucky she was tall enough.

Photobucket

Right after school, I went to a Korea talk with Kailing. Fortunately, they allowed us to scan first. As usual, scan and run. Kailing seems to be amazed by my escape route. We trained to Yishun together.

Supposingly, I should be doing project with Yann. Oh well, we ended up doing "forfeit" plannings.

That's about it. Byee~

No comments: