Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ipod Touch

As I say, my bf is always the best. I had been aftering an Ipod Touch these few days. Silly me still went SUI with Yan in school, browsing for the price. He wanted to get me an Iphone actually but my phone was rather new at this moment.

(He bought this for me as an early birthday present)

Seriously, I'm totally fine with my Creative Zen and had no intention to change since it's really user friendly. I had been using it for 2-3 years and it's also a birthday gift from Chris about 3 years ago. I guess he thought that I need to keep up with the technology and hence bought me this for my birthday.

Although it's a little troublesome in certain config and loading of files, but I like it a lot.

Oh it's damn fun and cool. I had been playing games on it for past few hours.

Thank you, Christopher.

Photobucket

No comments: