Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pleasant day...

Babies are all so lovely. They had red cheeks, small limbs and countable strands of hair. You will be amazed when they looked at you with their innocent eyes being clueless about surround happenings.

Visited Sharon's baby with Diana in the afternoon.

Photobucket


The baby actually look sweet when not facing the camera. Her face will crush and twit whenever my camera was aiming her. She must have thought "What's that thing?" Don't worry, jie jie (me) will train you in photography when you have grown up.

Evil laughs. Haha.

Photobucket

I'm gonna clarify, this is not my baby. It's my friend, Sharon's baby. Her name is Nicole. Sounds good isn't it?

If you had realised, most of the girls by the name grew up to be hot and pretty. It's my perception, you don't have to agree with it.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Before dinner, we shopped at ION. Oh dear, I'm getting sick of that pathetic place. I've been there almost twice a week and nearly puke at the sight of it. Anyway, no big deal about ION. It's not really that good either, just having more stores outlets. No matter what, it's about the same. Yah, I'm getting sick of Singapore again.

I'm looking forward to my next holiday trip in December. Christopher will be having his next holiday and he promised to bring me on a holiday trip. Naaahhh...

I got lots of choices; Hong Kong, Taiwan, Phuket (hoho, phi phi island), Beijing or Cruise. Anyway, it all has to depend on his number of leave approval. Woots ~

Photobucket

Had dinner at Xing Wang for dinner. Major orders!!!

Photobucket



Photobucket

It's been such a long time since I had tried Xing Wang. Anyway, it's a wonder-full meal. We chatted for hours and seriously can't bear to leave.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Alright, I shall end my day here. Home sweet home.


No comments: