Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Pleased

It's a real miracle. Our FYP advisor cancelled the meeting after school and changed it to this uber morning. It's a disaster to hold meeting uber early for the day. We had no time to resolve our doubts at all and ended up in a great rush. Pant and pespire all the way back to class.


Photobucket

After school, we went to town straight away. There has been upcoming plan going on. We decided to settle for Victor's kitchen. The sky mislead us eventually. It rained, it turned dull and continue it's many symtoms of raining.

We walk cautiously to avoid flood in our shoes since the floor was wet. It's gonna be disastrous if our feet got wet in our shoes and lasted till the end of the day. Bring in some of you real imagination then.

Upon returning home, you took off your shoe and your mum exclaimed "Oh dear, what's that horrible stench". Then you gonna answer, "Oh mum, it's just some preserve salted fish". You gonna say "And I have 2 over here for dinner".

(Know what i'm referring to? - Our stinky feet) Hahahaha...

You might not find it funny. I shall demo roleplay infront of you guys sometime and you gotta laugh out loud to the max.

Photobucket

Rain rain go away, Come again another day.

Photobucket



Photobucket

The heaven was really kind to us. The rain had stopped and the floor was dry. We walked all the way to Sunshine Plaza. The staff kept disturbing us and making fun among themselves seeking our attention for nothing. Anyway, we heck care about it. It's not the first happening anyway. We order loads of dishes. Drools.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

It's all the goodies except the veggies dumpling. I rated it 1/10. I seriously never like veggies boiled or wrapped in dumplings. I only like stir fried veggies, they taste better to me. I never like plained stuffs. I prefer "Zhong4 Kou3 Wei4" ones therefore Yan and I always go for the yummies.

Anyway, we caught a movie after our meal. It's called the "The Blue Mansion". It sounds like some interesting trailer which gotta be some "England" show. But it turns out to be a serious disappointment when we saw "Adrian Pang" name on the screen.

Turned off absolutely.

Photobucket

It's a budget local firm which wasn't funny at all. I just don't get it when the rest were laughing out loud. I fell asleep twice or thrice dropping my head and nearly had a sprained. It's seriously bored to me and we hibernate to pass time waiting for the rain to stop.

It's the world worst movie I ever watched and we each dumped 8 bucks for it. Thanks to my nebo card otherwise I might dumped more than that.

Finally, the show was over and we went for Rochor Beancurd. I had been wanting to bring that kid there but our plan always switched and change. By the way, we make it for the day. Ah tard was loving it.

The bean curd was smooth and the soya bean milk was sweet. Everything's perfect.

Photobucket



Photobucket

It's a never ending queue.

Next, we went for pooling at Peace Centre and there were lots of Ah bengs as usual. The uncles were staring at us. Eew, the thought of it gave me goosebumps. We pooled for and hour before we set off for home.

Alright, that's about it. Nights guys...

No comments: