Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rant

OMG, I GONNA START RANTING! - so bear with me a little.

I really dislike those fakies. I always wonder what fakies were thinking all the while. I never understand what they are trying to prove.

Once bitten, Twice shy.

This time round, a realy pui de (fat pig) provoke me. She's is not only buay ba (shameless), but as well as buay hiao bai(thick skin). I sincerely buay ta han (cannot tolerate) her. Treating me like F*** and acting like a boss. Who do you think you are?

No i see why you have got no friends except those who wanna make use of you. Making use of you, doesn't mean you are useful. In fact, you are just a truly spare tyre. Serve you right to be hated and born to be a pig.

Oh no, you are insulting and bringing shame to the pig as well. Darn hopeless...

No comments: