Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Birthday with Chris

It's my Bdae tomorrow. My bf book me on Wed(today). He tried all to exchange the day with Yann by all means, but it doesn't seems to work totally. Anyway, he still stick with Wednesday and i waited for his school to end.

I met him at 5 plus since he said there was a surprise for me. He took me to Singapore Flyer (woo-hoo, Yan got it right). On reaching the Flyer carpark, he told me that it was a Halloween Special actually.

I waited somewhere for him to do the collection of tickets.

Flyer

That was the surroundings.

Flyer Halloween

Next, we went to the Halloween Park to take a look. Anyway, their Halloween aren't referring to any scary stuffs popping out to frightened you. It was just all decoration - boo.

Chris told me to look out for empty Yakult bottle to exchange for a Yakult drink, which was all his LIE!!!

LOL


Photobucket


RIP

It's my favourite slogan.

Photobucket


We went to board our flights next.
Chris was rushing me to run faster. We were considered lucky not to board those crowed flight. The flight which came after us were very crowded i should say. Well, i shall show you a picture of it.

Awaiting


On the flyer.
Actually, there wasn't anything much on the flyer. Perhaps it was enclosed and you couldn't feel much wind. As for the scenery, some parts ok, some parts not.
-The resort was still under renovation, all we see were just metals and concrete.
-The buildings aren' t that much either. The tallest we could see weren't that tall either.
-The flyer was said to be the Asia biggest, but aren't that big either.
Basically, i don't feel high on top of the flyer. Oh ya, my "high" aren't refering to the feel of excitement. I'm refering to the HEIGHT actually.

In the Flyer


Photobucket




We took a map and browse around for different areas. Well, majority could be seen on the flyer. But we didn't really make good use of it.

Look at the picture above.
Now you should see why my bf rush me into the flight. If we hadn't rushed for it, we could have ended up like them eventually. Minimum of 10 ppl in a flight was super crowded. I mean you don't really get a place to set timer.
I'm finally taller than Pan Pacific.

Photobucket

Nothing much on Halloween. Perhaps it's only the one in the pic above.

Photobucket

End of flight.
It was still an amazing ride since it's my first time on it. Furthermore it's paid by my poor bf. LOL


Next, my bf surprise me with a bouquet of flowers. I was thinking that he might have went BROKE on my birthday and would be too poor to buy me any flowers. But i still got flowers.
I always think that flowers was a waste of money, as it wither and dries up after days. But the truth is that, any girl will still put up a smile with flowers around no matter how unworth it the amount paid for it.
Therefore guys, if your gf told you that:
"Don't buy any flowers on my Bdae"
"Don't buy any flowers on Valentine"
"Don't buy any flowers on Christmas"
"Don't buy any flowers without a reason"
PLEASE DON'T EVER BUY THEIR STORIES. Hahahaha...

Next, my bf brought me to a Restaurant name Halia. He told me that the theme was "Garden" and i'm so glad he didn't bring me for a picnic at such hour. Otherwise i could have jump the river and drown myself.
He brought me to a continental restaurant infact. He told me that he did researches and many ppl made good reviews about this restaurant for it's good services and excellent food.

Photobucket

Clean and neat
The surrounding ambience was very nice indeed. Look at the lighting, it was so nice. Perhaps my flash spoil the actual colouring. But it was nice overall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That was their menu and we placed our order soon.

Photobucket

Let me tell you how expensive water can get.
The bottle of water you saw above cost at least $10. I don't know why either. But it contains calcium and i find it AMAZING. Bread with olive oil and red wine vinegar was on the house.
Yaya, this is the soft shell crab. It had been awarded i heard.
I tried it, and it was super super super super super impressive. It aren't like those you eat at coffee club or sakae which is only crispy around leg areas only.
In fact, this black pepper soft shell crab was crispy in all areas even the body. It was so crispy that it taste so much better than crackers. It was serve with wasabi sauce below.
Perfect totally!!!
I love it so much...

Photobucket

That was the steak Chris ordered, and linguine ordered by me.
His steak was medium rare. He was shocked upon slicing it as it looks quite raw. But when he tasted it, it doesn't taste raw at all. Oh man, how did they do it.
As for my linguine, the sauce aren't common like those you have at pastamania. It was alittle sweet with light cream sauce. It contained SCALLOP and PRAWN which were my all time favourite.
The rest below was surprised by the staff.
My bf informed the staff that it was my birthday. They then serve my Chocolate torte with candle on it and sang a bdae song for me together. It was so nice.

That's my chocolate torte. I forgotten to take a picture upon cutting it open, and i regretted. The outer layer was a little crispy even thought it's a cake. The inner were all chocolate fudge which were so sweet and yummy. It taste superb matching with the cake with alittle bitter taste. Served with strawberries and ice-cream.
*Thumbs up*
Anyway i finished everything. Muahahahaha ~
I was shocked when the bill came.
It cost more than 150 bucks.
Oh no... Waterfall...

Photobucket

Chris then drove me to Cineleisure for movie.
Quantum of Solace had released but it was really hard to get good seatings since it was a hot movie. He made the booking a month ago.
Their ticket was super budget. Chris told me that their printing machine broke down on the day he bought the tickets. Therefore everything was handwritten. Anyway, the staff was damn stupid. He did not write the seating numbers for us.
&^%$@#^^
We even went up to lvl 9 to made complaints.
Next the manager just took our tickets and told us that the seatings were "A13, A14". Please click on the tickets for a better view and tell me where in the hell was it writen A13 and 14 if you don't mind.
Anyway, the movie wasn't that bad. I rated it maybe 4 stars as it's alittle boring in the mid part. Next, he drove me home and i reached home around 1 -2am. WOW!
Hahaha, i had a great day anyway =)
Billions of thanks to my boyfriend.
(The celebration was on 5th of Nov, this post was created on 6th of Nov as i reached home after 12am.)

No comments: