Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally outta on street again

It had been a super long time since i went shopping with Yan. I was rather busy with my so and so stuffs. They were all driving me mad.

Right after school, we went Aston ( at Cathay).

Photobucket









Photobucket

The soup and drinks came rather fast after we just placed our order. It was then i remember they once cheated us 1 pc of bread.
The first time we went Aston, we were serve with only a piece of bread. I only realised we were conned after my bf told me that there were supposed to be 2 pieces. Anyway, it's ok...

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

We decided to catch a movie since we were on low budget for shopping. Oh gossh!!! I really need moo-lah, can anyone give me?
At the ticket booth, it was as if i was chatting with the staff. I even ask her what is the show about, nice or not etc. It was then i requested for a couple seat. The staff look at me weirdly.
I just answer in a very easy tone.
"Oh, we are lesbians" (hahahahaha...)

She thought i'm serious about it.
Yan was alittle slow at that point of time. She say "No, no she is just joking" only after a few secs. Erm, i doubt the staff believe her anyway. Hahahaha...

By the way, we watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua.

Wanna know why i watched that?

Yann look just like a CHIHUAHUA.

The dogs were all super duper CUTE and the show was damn funny. Lol - watch it.
After movie, we went PS for Mango- Durian ice. We really missed the Monster Ice in Bangkok that we went. They blended their milk with the ice and everything's just nice.
We bear with the Singapore version one. It still taste good, but not as good as the Bangkok ones.

Photobucket

Next, we were dragging, pulling, playing in the middle of the streets. It was so fun disturbing her =x oops
Home sweet home.






No comments: