Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Birthday with my girls

It's my Birthday and i was really looking forward to it as "I thought i gonna be with Ong Laiyan for the day". Continue reading and you gonna know how perfect it is.

My biggest surprise for the day was having a great fall just like Humpty Dumpty. The floor was wet and slippery after rain. I was by the bridge with a slope doing downward. I slipped and fell. I broke my kneecap and it was bleeding with 4 cuts all on my left leg.

-
-
-
-
-

After school, Yann came to my class and did her RJ. Ya, she was extremely weird. Honestly, i didn't know what she was up to at all, but i did find her weird. I shall tell you how weird she can get.

Weird 1:
She used to be hurry in getting out of the school immediately after school end.

But she was taking her own sweet time by doing her RJ slowly.

Weird 2:
She knew that her laptop was lagging(as usual), and she would normally *Piu it* (press the off button and off) after 10 min.

But she allowed her laptop top to shut down super slowly for more than 20 min.




Went for phototaking session as usual.
Finally her laptop was down with shutting down session. I was walking like mad with the big paper bag from the school to the interchange. I used to dislike being a cow by walking on the big grassland, but it seems lovely to me especially for today.
But i still didn't walk through it as i'm worried that i may slipped again.
We took an MRT to town with a big Charles and Keith bag. Omg, it was heavenly heavy. Yann then mention that she wanna go Wisma.
Weird 3:
She just went Wisma yesterday.

Now, she requested to go to the same old place again.
We then went around Forever21, Topshop, Gap and etc. She was answering calls and look alittle serious.
Weird 4:
She used to nag me when i kept messaging all the time.
She was doing it almost all the time.

She look so serious that i thought something might happen. She came
up with a story saying:

Yann: "Fangchee called me"
Me: "What is it about?"
Yann: "She wanted to meet me someday initially."
Yann: "But now come up with some reason say cannot"
Me :"Oh why?"
Yann: "Cause some of their timing cannot compromise"
Me: "You not happy ar"
Yann: "No la, don't meet don't meet lo, i also never say anything"

Honestly, she look seriously de bu shuang till i scared. So i kept quiet and followed her ass around. She kept whining about me following her around. Oh my goodness, i went Wisma with her almost everyweek and i'm getting bored with that place. LOL
Suddenly, she ask me where i wanted to eat.
Weird 5:
We usually had our dinner early before going shopping.
We went shopping instead of dinner first today.
Weird 6:
She would usually wait for me to suggest.

She wanted to go Wheelock place all of a sudden.
I even thought Fangchee made her so unhappy till she became so random. We then walked to Wheelock eventually.
Weird 7:
We used to walk together at the same pace.

But she was walking faster and faster and faster each minute.
I was being more convinced that Fangchee must have agitated her.
Weird 8:
Usually, we were stuck at CWP thinking for at least 1/2 and hour about what to eat.
She directly told me that she wanted to eat Sakae
I then compromise quietly lo because i really thought Fangchee agitate her seriously.
Weird 9:
We usually wait for the waiter to direct us to our seat.
She just walk in super duper fast as if she was like a hungry ghost(she look like 1 at that pt of time =x oops) without even taking a look at the manager.
I once again thought that Fangchee must have provoke and agitate her till an extent whereby she don't give a shit about the manager.
Weird 10:
I saw many seatings around.
But she kept walking in further and sat down suddenly.
I thought she finally sat down in FUMES as Fangchee made her really angry this time round.
I was walking behind following her skirt trying my best not to agitate her cause she damn attitude at times(=x oops). She sat down all of a sudden. It was then i look up and saw all of them.
I was so surprised. Not fakingly surprised, but seriously surprised. I forgotten to tell Yann that i can't take too much surprise. She was acting so weird, looking angry for quite sometime and all of a sudden she gave me such a great surprise.
I was stunned!!!
Huiling, Nainai, Zhiyan, Huayyin were all around.
Yann even lied to me saying Huiling will be going out with her friends after school.
Zhiyan also lied to me saying that she will be going out with her Boon.
OMG, i'm so happy that everyone was around to celebrate for me.

Sakae

Poor Yann became my agent for the day. I just can't stop ordering her around digging for my stuffs, holding this and that for me and even setting the timer.

Sakae Restaurant all in 1

Sakae

Sakae Restaurant comb

We even got the waiter to take photos for us. I really pity him. I wonder if i jinx him or he is unlucky. Everytime when we need someone to take pictures of us, he was always the one who walked pass.
There was once when we called the Manager to do it for us. But the manager still got him to do this job. Oh poor thing...
We didn't really order much. Perhaps just one bento each and you gonna be shocked by the table of food later on. It's flooding the table so much that we can't really find space to eat.

They enjoyed torturing me and they can't wait to do it.
Pls do that after meals the next time.

Sakae Restaurant

Sakae

Twist

Sakae

Wah!!!

Sakae Restaurant - food

Wanna know how crazy we can get?

It's just 3 different dishes with 6 portion and i realised that there were more than 20 pictures taken just the food and with the food.

Sakae Restaurant 1 by 1

Sakae Restaurant

Sakae

Sakae Restaurant feeding session

Zhiyan was searching around for vegetables and i just shuffed one big chunk of vegetables into her mouth. After our great meal session, we were crapping around. Something about Zhiyan came to my mind. She really shocked Yan and I.

I still remember our times in Bangkok. Zhiyan will do her mask almost everyday. She did something interesting. After pulling out our mask from the package, we know that some of the liquid would be left in the package. Zhiyan would store it and apply it the next day or even the next next day.

I forgotten to tell Nai Nai, Huiling and Huayyin about another similar case.

What was it?
She not only did that to her mask but her tea bag as well.

The tea bag aren't refering to the one that could be worn. In fact, i'm talking about the real tea bag where your tea came from.

What she did?
Yan and I were really fascinated by her.

She used the same tea bag from Day1 to Day3.

How did she store it?
-Tea bag was placed in a cup
-Cup was placed on the floor
-Floor has got a hat
-Hat was placed over the cup

And she reused it for days...

Oh dear, i think Zhiyan will kill me soon. Please pretend you never read anything. Hahahaha...

Somehow, Yann mentioned that she was very full all of a sudden. She look as if she wanted to shit with her expression. I was stunned when she requested me to go toilet with her as i thought "Wouldn't it be smelly?"

Huayyin, Huiling, Yan and I then went to the toilet. After our toilet trip, they suggested we should go shop around first.

I was thinking:

"HUH"
"HOW TO?"
"NAI NAI AND ZHIYAN STILL IN THE SAKAE"



Then Yan kept whining about she need to walk, and i kept teasing her about her "gu3 pan2"(inside joke)

I was browsing the shoe, when Yan turn weird again. She super random all of a sudden. Out of nowhere, she said "Let's go back". I was thinking "Where got people look around exactly 1/2 of the shop then suddenly say go back de"

We then walk back to Sakae as they wanted to have dessert. I sat down quietly and saw the table being empty when Zhiyan took out a chocolate cake all of a sudden.

WOW - i'm so touched.

It's my favourite chocolate cake!!!

(Hey, it's not just chocalate cake hor, it's rocher one hor, from swiss bake de lei)

They sang a Bdae song for me, and i requested for a chinese version. Hahahahaha =x

Surprise




Birthday cake

Yan then told me that i would have to keep the candle for at least 1 yr. I kept 2 instead. This morning i broke one leg, therefore if i were to keep 2, i might be able to keep my both legs on my next birthday.

Birthday cake

My cake look yummy right?

Thanks to all my girls, luckily they didn't buy any weird weird berries cake. LOL

I'm trying my very best to cut the cake, but i couldn't as there was a layer of biscuit right below. Huiling tried to cut it, but it was hard. So i gave this important task to Yan, my agent for the day. She said that it was easy to cut. Basically, if you need to open bottle cap, cans, keychain or etc, find her. She is the best candidate for the job.

Sakae

Zhiyan tried to drill my cake as well.

Birthday cake


It was then Zhiyan came up with some rotten idea.
She added Soya Sauce to my cake. Oh no, it taste terrible with chocolate. Luckily, i ate more than 80% of my cake before she does that. It can't be eaten totally. Eews!

EEw... Zy add soya sauce to my cake

Look at my facial expression above.

Pic1: Errr....Eeee....Yucks
Pic2: Anyone help?

*All kept quiet*

Sakae

Sakae

Thanks to the man who took photo for us.
You must be thinking that it's the end of my day right?
You are wrong.
They forced me to play a game.
Yan was saying halfway, and i started running off. She wass chasing me behind. But i still surrender stupidly. Sob.. Sob..
What's the game about?
I gonna ask the passer-by to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAKE HAND, and TAKE PHOTO.
They requested for 10, but i nego till 5.

Game - wish me happy bdae

The last one has got to be a man. They even requested to be a Yandao. Oh my goodness, Yandaos aren't walking everywhere on street. All of them were uncles on street. I ended up in Taka.
Ask me why?
Coz sales assistants have to be stationed at their counter and can't run about.
Hahaha, the man (above) was my prey.
Previously, Zy was pointing to a guy wearing green tee. I was reluctant to go. But Zy just kept pointing. I guess the guy must be thinking that i wanna make friends or get his contact. Furthermore Zhiyan was talking out loud and pointing to him non-stop.
I was so anxious that i beg Zhiyan not to point anymore. LOL
We took a photo with the Christmas tree. The tree only lights up after we took the picture.
$#!!#$%
Zhiyan kept wanting to photo my wound. Well, let her be then. That's my wound anyway, pls scroll faster if it disgust you, cause it disgust me lot.





I took picture and had a friendly hug with each of them before ending the day.
Yan, Yin, Zy, Nainai took MRT while Huiling was the lucky one who got free ride home. My bf came to fetch me. Since we were all Bukit Panjang, she lucky lo. Hahahaha...
Yan called me when i was home and she said, "You all good lo, got car home. Me lei, take MRT home"
Wahahahahahaha....
On reaching home, Ruiping called me.
Ping, Huiyee, Xueli and Cass sang a Bdae dong for me over the phone. They were still in town at that point of time. LOL
Special thanks to Yan
For planning all these as i've heard that she really spend efforts for my Bdae and i love her to bits. Thanks for playing me around for the day. As a friend, i won't lose to her either. I gonna make a great plan for her too. I promised not to give you pebbles, but i can't promise much about stones then.
LOL
Thanks to Ling, Yin, Nai nai, Zhiyan
I believe all of you receive a special message from me for the day. Well, i shall repeat myself again. Thanks for everything, the cake, the present, the plan, the tricks and alot more. I appreciated your efforts in tricking around too. Hahahaha...
Thanks to Vun
Thank you for you chocolate and please buy more the next time. I personally prefer Royce chocolate if you don't really mind.
Thanks to Huiyee, Ruiping, Cass, Xuelli
I appreciated your Bdae song and i really regret for not being able to see you unglam of singing song to a phone in the middle of orchard. Pls tape it down next time. Jio me out on the next gathering. Muacks!!!
Thanks to Meiwen
Thanks for the meal and spending time to celebrate together even thought "those"(nt to say) were irritating. Lol - jk. Still counting to our 8 years of friendships.
Thanks to Laiteng
Thanks for the effort forcing Renhui to treat. Muahahahah...
A superb special thanks to CHRISTOPHER HO
I knew that you had tried to be romantic. Thanks for all your present, my GoldHeart chain, 2 zara top, bouquet of flowers, candlelight dinner and movies ( on and on) I see your good effort in researching for everything. Keep it up and make it a more grand celebration next time.

No comments: