Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Losing 2 cards in a day

Ping, Wee and I met up for dinner before going for the function at YMCA. So we decided on Xing Wang as Singapore food were almost about the same which was damn boring. I better buck up and search for more better and cheapo food to cut my cost. I have got a super big hole in my pocket.


After our meal, i'm stuck between tables and chair, hardly able to get
out,
so i told ping to withdraw 30 bucks for me. Min wee and I
could smell something fishy after seeing Ping pinning
non stop again and again.

I told her my pin, and she mistaken Q in number 1 as A in number 2.




Guess what happen next?
MY CARD WAS EATEN BY THE ATM MACHINE.


Ping still argue with me A was in number 1. Ok- ok, fine then. Read on and you will find out more.


Next we went to the dunctions and start listening to the damn long talk. It was just like a repeated version. So what, no capital, how to invest sia.


After the talk, Yees and wee went to starbucks while ping accompany me to try the ATM card. Well, this time round we found out A was in number 2. Anyway, my debit card couldn't be in use as well. I tried to call up OCBC. Right after i hang my call, ping said in a very calm tone:


"Capture again lei"


I was like *dot dot dot* and she was still in a blur mode wondering what happen. *fainted*

Photobucket

Anyway, this was the flash i promise her for losing my cards. Oops - i wonder if she likes it. I thought of making something more powerful but i decided to save the best for Huiyee.


Photobucket



Photobucket











Photobucket

End of pictures time.
We went home in our own transport after that. Before i end my post, i had the temptation to post Ping's pic again. Haiz...

Photobucket

I simply lost 2 card in a day!!!

No comments: