Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

---

You are a real damn faker. If i'm not wrong, you are once my loyal fucking reader who camp at my blog and start peeping my stuffs searching for loopholes. Your main purpose if to "jack" me. I'm no longer interested in your filthy action. I'm no longer frightened of you coz i don want my bf anymore. That is the only way i can get released and stop giving a shit about you, start cursing you in this blog which you hated the most.

C'mon, tell ur mum, tell ur dad...

I don't give a fuck care.

Go ahead and make more prints, i can always provide you with paper as i really kudos to your pervertic act. Stop acting innocent. I know i'm a very direct person. It detest you, doesn't it?


But at least i don't feign death like you. Forcing you to a no way road and start acting pitiful telling the whole world what i've done to you. Stop acting like a boss, i'm not interested either coz i'm not anyone whom you can bossed around.


Stop torturing me mentally and physically. I've got my right to blog about you. If you have any problems with my post, do seek a lawyer for more evidence against me.


Slut and Bastard!!!


Any problems, let's settle on court. Stop using cheapo tricks anymore, u little fucker. Fuck off from my world.

No comments: