Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sweet lava

1st November 2013
Gently breezes into life with all the choicest of things and the best has yet to come.
 
It was a pre-celebration with my darling, Teng. My darling was so sweet. I was flooding her with websites about food while her husband turned sour like lime. So I met her at Holland Village. She was supposed to meet me and her husband suggested that she should take a nap because I'll be late. Roarrrrrrr. Like husband, like wife (when comes to butt itch).
 
In the end, I was earlier than expected. Most importantly, I was punctual that day (I swear). In the end, "someone" texted me that she's gonna be 20 minutes late. Now, you know who's the late queen. Upon realisation how bad condition my nails was in, I decided to pamper myself with manicure. I was told that it gonna took me 45 to 60 minutes. With a poker face and dreadful of my chipped nails, I decided to soak off.
 
I had been doing Gelish nails for quite a while for long lasting purposes. I know that nails get thinner and softer after each session. In fact, you can prevent your soft nails from breaking/tearing easily by continuing with gelish nails, reminding them to put on a thicker coat to make it harder. Unfortunately, I have no time to waste. I have a list of to-do-list, gathering and outings with friends. I only manage to remove my gelish coat without doing gelish manicure. And now, my nails are absolutely thin and soft. It's a bad that you can see reddish patches on my nails (close to skin). My flesh underneath my nails can feel gentle strokes easily when I roll my finger over. Gosh, I gotta let it rest for a while before I begin a brand new session again.
 
 photo IMG_0060-1.jpg
#With my green rabbit
 
It's a bday gift from Teng and Teng claimed that the rabbit is smiling. Likewise, the monkey/bear version has a gloomy face because it is not smiling.  Teng has one rabbit too but her rabbit has a cake on it (that I made fun of). She claimed that it was a crown. But, no matter how I gonna look at it, it looks like a pie with a candle light on top. Therefore, I called it a cake. I bet she doesn't want to see my theory about cake over here.
 
 photo IMG_0062.jpg
#With my lovely rabbit in green
 
 photo IMG_0065.jpg
#Teng and me
 
Teng decided to have brunch at Hatched @ Holland Village. I've tried Evan Lodge outlet once. It was good too. Holland Village branch is still new but the food tastes good still.
 
 photo IMG_0067.jpg
#Late brunch
 
 photo IMG_5083.jpg
#Feast
 
Apparently, we ordered too much and we tried to shuff the food down to our stomach. Oh no, she should have called for assistance like last time. We patronised Tim Ho Wan on our previous outing and we ordered too much (like 4 pax share when we only have 2 of us). So, she called yk to ride his bike all the way down for food collection. In fact, she woke him up from his sleep. Sad for yk.
 
 photo IMG_5082.jpg
#Final proper short, me, you, rabbit
 
 photo IMG_5085.jpg
#Me and Teng
 
Then we headed our way to Bishan for movie. We watched Carrie as the film by Raymond Lam has not been released. Carrie was a remake firm written by Stephen King. The storyline was reasonable, acceptable but not the horror part (no horror scene at all). Teng concluded that the movie was trying to convey a message telling us not to bully the weak, else it can be disastrous. Knowing that I had been mentally and physically torturing bf (not really, I'm nice most of the time, in my own perspectives at least. Teng and I then made fun of bf by calling him Eugene White (the girl in the movie named Carrie White).
 
 photo IMG_0074-1.jpg
#Dessert
 
Had dessert with Teng at Häagen-Daz. She had her molten lava cake while I had brownie. I wanted waffle initially but I realised I was too full to eat anymore.

 photo IMG_5090.jpg
#Rabbit dines too

 photo IMG_5096.jpg
#Say hi

Last but not least, I was grateful that my darling made my day even though she was famous for being busy and notorious for teaching me the horrible stuffs (well...). Thanks for the couple watch (you and me), rabbit and my tickets to Sea Aquarium. I'm happy that you spent time with me and it's more than enough. I wish to see another cute production (baby) of yours next year if y'know what I mean. I think I'm doomed after writing this.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: