Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Awfully sweet

5th November 2013
Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
 
My actual birthday falls on 6th November. But well, bf celebrated for me on the 5th as I had to work on the actual day itself (I don't wanna cancel my scheduled task because it can be quite a hassle to make rearrangement). I knew bf had plans for me and for some reasons, I am able to guess his plan (close to exposing).
 
 photo DSC00798.jpg
#My present from Swarovski and blue king roses
 
I have special infatuation with blue (all-time-favourite). The first time bf dated me, he bought me a bouquet of 6 king roses in blue. Pardon me for being unknowledgeable, I never knew existence of king roses before. It's the nearly the size of my fist (twice or thrice the size of a normal rose). I put the bouquet of roses aside assuming that the flowers are not real (made of plastic) and bf gave a poker face. I only realised the flowers were real at a later part of the dinner.
 
There are not many places selling blue king roses in Singapore. Bf only buys from the florist at The Cathay. To my knowledge, they chatted like friends. I like my flowers in blue with really simple and plain decoration (I like Starry Sky "Man Tian Xing"). Pink and purple are too sweet colours that I don't really like. I never like sweet colours since young though mum bought me pink clothes when I was young (sad life of mine).
  
 photo DSC00803.jpg
#Bf and I
 
Bf was really sweet (he always does). He arranged with the restaurant for my roses and present to be placed on the table before I entered. It was a stormy and rainy evening, lightning flashed and zigzagged brightly across the sky. I took a cab to esplanade and bf fetched me empty handed. Upon entering, my flowers and gift were on the table.
 
Anyway, take a closer look at the background of my picture (above picture). That couple had been holding on to one another for quite a long while. I don't mean bad, but I was surprised by it. Bf told me about it and I thought it was really normal. I took a long time to place my order and they were still holding on to one another after I was done.
 
 photo DSC00810.jpg
#With my present and roses
 
 photo DSC00829.jpg
#Our dinner for the day
 
It was a scrumptious dinner except the fact that I was (am) on diet. I should be on diet because I grew really fat ever since I got attached. I have been eating a lot and eating is not the main factor leading to my weight gain but the lack of exercising (sigh). Anyway, I'm back to running again. I don't expect awesome figure, flabby layers will stand by me for life. I only hope that I'll not grow sideway any further.
 
 photo DSC00805.jpg
#Funny faces
 
 photo DSC00838.jpg
#Happy Birthday to me
 
 photo DSC00840.jpg
#Make a wish
 
 photo DSC00841.jpg
#Birthday cake from Awfully Chocolate
 
I caught a movie with bf after my dinner and cabbed home because we missed the last bus. It was an sweet and lovely celebration. No matter what, I have the best bf who makes only best plan for me. I enjoyed myself tremendously.
 
With love,
Pzy

No comments: