Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lit and light

23th November 2013
Birthday bring along a truly wonderful chance to leave aside every care and simply enjoy.
 
It was my beloved Ah Tard's birthday and our theme was Tourist Style. Looking back at the photos, we looked like tourist indeed. As usual, I was late with 2 big bags. Worse, I was stranded in the middle of the bus with people shoving me around. Still, I had to protect my 2 big bags of stuffs for Ah Tard. We had lunch buffet at Goodwood Park Hotel. It was our first time having Chinese cuisine for buffet. It was all good except the fact we couldn't eat much.
 photo DSC03134.jpg
#Ah Tard and I
 
 
 photo DSC03142.jpg
#Peek-a-boo
 
 photo DSC03152.jpg
#Scrumptious lunch
 
I was really relieved to see her as I unloaded by burden into her good hands. From that moment, I was only left with my small little bag. My face swelled like a big biscuit that day as I had rashes. My rashes breakout during my last 2 days in Taiwan. It was not that awful at first until it started to spread. My skin itched slightly on the last day of my trip. It worsen at a later part. I have big red patches on my face that makes me look really ugly now.
 
It was Ah Tard's birthday and I couldn't bear to postpone or cancel the plan. I went out as usual but I put on layers and layers of concealer for the red patches. Concealer is meant for concealing spots and I used it like foundation. It wasn't perfectly concealed but it was way better than before. My two big cheeks and my eyelids itched so badly that I was tempted to scratch them.
 
 photo DSC03158.jpg
#Tourist
 
 photo DSC03169.jpg
#With the Christmas Tree
 
Christmas season is around the corner. There are Christmas trees on display everywhere you go in town. We were trying to take a self shot when a lady offered to help us with the shot (she must have thought that we were tourists).
 
 photo DSC03174.jpg
#Paul
 
 photo DSC03181.jpg
#Make-a-wish
 
I wanted to bring Ah Tard to Antoinette initially but she had tried it before. Hence, we switched location to PAUL at Takashimaya. The dessert was really good except the services. I told the waitress to prepare a candle on the tart for me. To my horror, she served the tart with candle in her hand instead of the tart. Worse, she did not light the candle up. My eyes rolled when she told me that she had no lighter. Oh my, oh my, she should have settled it by herself since it was a part of servicing. She could have told me earlier on than to surprise me with hiccups.
 
It was hilarious when I told her that I had no lighter as I was a non-smoker. She managed to borrow a lighter from her colleague I guess. Still, she did not initiate to light the candle (My god, her brain works like her intestinal organ, one-way). Unfortunately, I did not know how to operate a lighter with wheels on the side. I usually buy those click-ones. Tard took over the candle and lit it by herself before returning it back to her like a boss.
 
What an amazing sight!
 
 photo DSC03178.jpg
#Mango and Chocolate
 
We went to Harry's Bar to chill before partying the night off. Surprisingly, my darling Teng came with her husband. Fortunately, Yk did not turn up with them otherwise he should be lonely that night. Teng had her hubby, I had my Tard. It'd be great of Qian was around to keep him accompany, killing the loneliness in him.
 
Teng was probably waiting to watch a good show. Unfortunately, there was no show that night as it was meant to be a quiet party with less parties. DJ Ting was good except the one who spins only old songs (that I do not understand). I was glad when he was gone.
 
 photo DSC03192.jpg
#With the birthday girl
 
Happy Birthday Ah Tard, I hope you enjoyed this mini celebration. I can't prank you every single year, you need a rest too. I wish not to see you appear on stomp someday because of my lame pranks. I'm not too sure about next year. Just remember that, I love you always. We have good and bad times but we can definitely make things better than ever. May your complaining skills level up as much as possible so that I can sit like a boss while you do the job (sounds like my wish). Muacks!!!
 
With loves,
Pzy

No comments: