Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Eyes popped

I had a shock of my life. Yes, yes, one of my greatest shocking event that I can never believe my own eyes and ears. Y' know, I went to party last night. You should make a wild guess who came eventually. It was NLT, my darling Teng (her full name censored just in case she roll eyes). She was clever enough not to bring her NRIC along. I was gloating about it, thinking that the bouncer would have stopped and questioned her. What comes around, goes around. The lady at the front desk checked mine instead. She gave me a suspicious look after scanning through my identification card before she requested for my student pass. Gosh, I'm 20+++++, why would I have a student card. Anyway, I showed her my student pass when I was still in polytechnic.
 
I was so glad and surprise that Teng came even though Tard was the one who suggested party (Tsk, tsk). I strongly believe that Teng came to watch a show only. Unfortunately, it was just a casual visit because Tard wanted to. Thank god, there's no show. Whew!

No comments: