Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Safe and safe

It's Thursday and my official last day at work for the week (I work only 4 days in a week). I'm taking night flight to Taiwan tomorrow and I've been looking forward to it as it's my first time there. I gonna be so busy later because I have not pack my luggage for the trip (prepare nothing at all). The weather should be windy and maybe cold at mountain areas.
 
Despite my busy days, I had not forgotten about the upcoming big occasion like X'mas and New Year Eve. I'll not be able to make plan in time for X'mas, hence Carl is the organiser for X'mas. The bad news is, no chalet is available for now. Hopefully, he manage to find an alternative plan (cross my finger). For the upcoming NYE party, everything's been settled. Bookings and cost plan proposal.
 
Last but not least, may I have a safe journey at Taiwan because there are news about earthquake going on. Have a nice weekend.


No comments: