Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Objections

I was telling bf so much about where I wanna travel to. For instance, USA is on the top of my list. Followed by Sparkilng Korea, then Melbourne and Taiwan. Booo, everything gonna be such A-disappointment. Firstly, bf is still serving NS. Oh poor thing, run and eat non-stop just like hammie life. Best about it, no books and studies. Alright, it sounds terrible to him anyway. Haha, I doubt he can run.

Being a patriotic NS man, he's only entitled to 14 days leave. Look, how can we ever step foot in USA when the flight duration is going to be F*damn long. So bf was telling me to consider Sydney or Melbourne. Oh no, I know that was fun too. But... I just been to Brisbane less than 6 mths ago and now he's telling me to go Aussie again. I nearly got another heart attack. Then, I pinned my hope on just Korea. Here the damn news dampen my mood. Well, I had no idea how tense the situation is right now. All I know was, it was said to be North Korea sank a submarine of South korea. South Korea claim that it was done by North Korea while North Korea deny everything.

See, it's so contradicting. So bf was telling me that there might be war anytime. As I did some online researches, some of the military officer from USA or even Korea agreed that war might be about to come. In my opinions, I don't believe that a war will begin.

Firstly:
South Korea has been a democratic country. Throughout years, it's been striving hard to get recognition from all over the war. Through travels, fashion or even drama. If a war is going to begin right now, everything will go into the drain. It benefits no one. Furthermore, there might be after war tragedies. It will take another 50 plus years for South Korea to kick off from where they are again.

Secondly:
It was believed that North Korea had been protected by China indirectly. This had not been reported by news nor other medias. It's just through mouth to mouth. China is kicking off from where it is right now. With it's current global power, it could have simply send some warnings to North Korea. But it was believed that China had not interest to butt in this issues. South Korea may not be at ease.

Ok, let's get back to my main topic. Bf just rejected my idea to Korea. He stood by Melbourne,Sydney or Taiwan. Tsk tsk, I like Taiwan of course. But I wanted to fly far. Furthermore, it's gonna be hard for me to shop in Taiwan though I heard there's good stuffs. I never really like their sense of dressing. It's sort of a mix of Jap and Korea and some China trend in there. Somehow it turns out to be messy at times. Furthermore, I get dizzy at the sight of pink. Look at the pink trend now. Urghhhh...

Anyway, I decided to stick to either Melbourne or Korea. If you had any itinernary that might be of help. Do email them to me at flea.fly.flick@gmail.com. I'll be really grateful for your help.

Have a nice day everyone.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: