Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sticking to bang

What do you think of having straight bang?

My issues here are about side swept and straight bangs. Having straight bang has been an in-thing for years. Well, let me think. It's been popular since my Year 2 in polytechnic. My bestie and I decided to go for straight bangs and then the trend began as well.

It was recent when I met my friend on a bus. Tsk tsk, horrible him made fun of my bang. Haha, but it was funny indeed. Hey hey, I'm not being angry or grouchy over here. In fact, I agreed that it look like helmet. But I prefer to stick to it. So girls, don't be inferior about holding on to a helmet head as I do. Let me tell you a few best damn thingS about straight bang.

Best 1:
You never had to worry about wind blowing against your face. Basically, there is a countless number of girls who are anti-wind. Basically, they dislike wind blowing their fringe wide apart leading to curtain-like. Haha, same for me. I hate wind.

So what?

All I have to do is just to take out a comb. Simply comb downward for once or twice. Your problem gotta be settled.

Best 2:You might have little and frizzy hair. You might not have thick volume hair. No worries. You don't have to worry about that as well. Just simply comb your hair from the back to the front. It gonna make your fringe look much more volume. I always thought it couldn't be done till Yann show me the miracle.

If you are unable to do it yourself, approach a hairdresser and he/she will do it for you. It's gonna be as easy as ABC. Just like a snap.

Best 3:
You need not worry about small little spaces in between. Like I've said, just pull from the back. Furthermore, your hair gonna be comb downward, it's so hard for little spaces to surfaced. Hence, if you had no straight hair, simply get a straightener and clamp a few times round. Add some spray to fix it's shape.

If you are having swept bang/side, it might not be that easy to control the spaces in between.

Best 4:
You gonna look almost the same in all angles in photo with straight bang. If you had realised, people with swept side tend to display a single side (either left or right) on the camera. Bang makes it easy for me. Most of the angles look the same afterall. It's much more easy to pick out good photos.

Best 5:
You don't have to keep it long. There might be times when you did a bun and you realised that you gonna look better with swept side. I made it simple by pulling hair from the back to the front to act as swept bang. All I did was to put some hair spray. It looks like a natural swept bang next. Isn't that simple.

These are some reasons why I prefer straight bang, haha or should I say helmet. Anyway, it's my current favourite and most comfortable hairstyle now. I don't have to worry much about styling it because I don't. Laughs. Be proud of your bang yeah.

Have a nice day and good luck to you.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: