Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Truly yours

We were seriously having overraging shopping hormones. You will never know how desperate we were for just a short gathering. Amazingly, we decided to take a day off after the Batam Trip. We just can't wait till the next weekend for a second round. Immediately, we requested for off on Tuesday.

I planned the itinenary and made alternative plans in case we were jinx. We were so unlucky to an extend that everything is within our control. We can roughly predict what's going to happen next. We planned on Kbox. We predicted that we gonna turn against the staff and let the history repeat. As usual, it happened again. I had no idea it's because of our eight character boost our guts to do all sort of ridiculous stuffs or our attitude problem that is born by nature. It's ironical and we had yet to solve the mystery of Mars and Jupiter.

Back to the real story then.

We decided on Kbox. You got to give and take as usual. Cheap but poor services. It's dirt cheap with membership at Kbox. I was alittle stunned earlier on when I realised the Kbox on the 5th floor at Cineleisure transformed into Kpool. Anyway, I'm still smiling deep in my heart. It's another fun alternatives.

Fortunately, the one at 8th floor is still opened. It just seems to be under some renovation. $ 8 bucks nett which include a drink. Off we went in, skipping our lunch for the price. LOL.

Photobucket
We ordered for our drinks and the staff kept seeking our attention. Oh no, I doubt he've seen our true colours yet. Seriously, if he continues with his so called funny-funny, I guess Yann and I might attacked him any seconds. You gonna believe this.

Photobucket
We sang till our throats are turning sore, yet the drinks aren't here yet. it's been an hour. Fiery Mars just pick up the call and show them attitude on the phone. Well, sometimes I can be quite amazed by her actions. I did reflect and suspected that I was the one who brought it on her. Hopefully it's not.

After another 15 minutes, it's my turn to rant over the phone. The retard just went sorry sorry. I'm not nasty for calling her a retard. Read on and you will find out why.

Another 15 minutes had passed, Yann exploded finally. She pick up the call and rant over the phone.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHICH ROOM WE WERE IN?

The person answered her Room 18.

It was then the staff informed us that they had not confirmed our orders. WTH! I mean, we made numerous call, they should have realised it earlier on and not after 2 hours. It's ridiculous. The poor guy who came in to our room, suffered under our poor attitude pressures. Tsk tsk.

Next, a girl came into the room to serve us drink. How dare she slammed the door hard on us? I'm glad she ran fast, otherwise disaster gonna befall on her. Haha.


Photobucket
It's camwhoring session again.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The first guy who served us, came into our room. We seriously detest him because he was the one who did not confirmed on our orders. We cursed him every single time he passed by our room. This time room he slammed our room's door accidentally (that is what he claimed). I was alittle fuming mad. Just imagined, we were here to sing and we got slammed twice to thrice in a day.

I just cursed out loud. Within secs, he came into our room and apologised sincerely. Whatever it is, we don't really care. Haha. Oh dear, our symptoms are getting from bad to worst.


Photobucket


Photobucket
It's shopping therapy once again.

We simply shopped from Taka to Wisma to Ion. Isn't it amazing?


Photobucket
We dumped 100 bucks each within an hour.

Next, we had dinner at Flyinf Chillies. I reccomend you guys to try this out. It ain't that bad. I considered it to be above average. It's quite authentic Thai food. We gave the Mango Sticky Rice a missed since there were too much food. We decided to set Beancurd for supper. Woohoo.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
This place was filled with mosquito(s) that attack only me. I had sweet and tasty blood as you know. Most of it will just attack me instead. I'm glad that I'm not bitten this time round. Perhaps, my eight characters with Yann clash so badly that they simply died under the table upon sensing our aura. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Yann and I were simply gluttons. We cleared everything on the table.

Photobucket


Photobucket
It's shopping time. I shall let the pictures do the talking instead.

The weirdest pant we ever wore. It made us look like some humpty-dumpty.

Photobucket
Trying out dress and Yann's fishmonger 3/4 pant at Mango.


Photobucket
It was a lovely blazer. Too bad, it cost $138. If it's just 90 bucks, I'll definitely get it on the spot. Tempted!


Photobucket
We had dinner about an hour ago only. And here we are walking all the way from PS to Paradiz Centre (nearby) to have our Rochor Beancurd.. We are truly gluttons. We combed doughstick, xian jian bing, beancurd with soya bean milk. Haha, it was my first time trying out cold beancurd. Yann was still asking me if we could dip the dough stick into it. LOL, i was like "Can meh?" Haha.


Photobucket


Photobucket
It was a tiring but truly enjoyable day. Yann and I always have a special lines at the traffic light outside The Cathay before we part. We'll always repeat it automatically each time we bid goodbye to one another.

Good night everyone.

Have a nice day and work hard yeah.

Cheers,
Jeanne


No comments: