Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Morning after Dark

It's another day we met. Our initial plan had turned into bustling night. Oh, I'm not talking about town but our activities. All credits shall be given to Golden Village @ MSQ. A billion thanks for finish selling tickets leading to two wander souls roaming in the mall. Ah Tard gave up eventually, tempted to take off again. This time round, she decided on URGENT LEAVE. She is totally bu xiang gan le.

I'm so speechless. Should I say it's her company misfortune or her fortune to be in the company? It is all so contradicting. Well, it's all worth for the urgent leave. As for me, sick leave which required no MC.

Photobucket
First, we went to have our dinner. As usual, what's more can you expect from MSQ? Oh, the problem doesn't lies in MSQ but SG. The always limited varieties of food and restaurant. Anyway, it's been quite sometime since we have Kenny Rogers. Stupid and silly freak us stood right infront of the restaurant but not in the queue. We were pondering TO EAT or NOT TO EAT. Eventually, no queues turned out to be a long queue. In short minute, there were a countable of 10 person right ahead of us. WTH, we were suppose to be the first. Alright, I can predict that. Based on how terribly our 8 characters clashed, everything's within control.

I seriously had no idea what sin we had commited in our past lives to deserve such punishment.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
As usual, we ordered a quarter. We were smart to asked for thigh this time round. Previously, we were pathetically choking on the damn dry breast meat. Although, we understand the fact we kinda need that kind of "nutrients" at times. But not to an extend of choking ourselves to death. Not worth it. (Inside joke)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's damn full okay. We felt like some freaking hungry monster who just breakfree from jail. It's exactly like jail break. Just imagined the amount of food we ate. It's almost 90% cleared and we were pending for more. As we planned, we were camping and craving for Anderson. Anderson is <3 alright.

In my opinion, it tast times better than Swensen. I mean at least the Fondue. Furthermore Yann got some vouchers from her company. So let's not waste it. Love my Ah Tard for saving Anderson treats for me.

Next, we went shopping. I spotted a trenchcoat. It's gonna be perfect for travelling especially in cooling countries. Furthermore, it's in blue colour. Blue is becoming my favourite colour. Love it to the max. Unfortunately, it cost 229 bucks. Faint.

Photobucket
The beige-white one was great as well, but I'm forever loyal to my blue-ish colour. Ok, let's take it I'm emo and I simply love emo colour such as grey, black, brown and dirty green. I love dirty green actually, but my horrible bf always make fun of the green that I pick. He's so nasty and bad that I simply drop the idea of buying a greeny top.

He would ask to be a crocodile hunter if I were to wear green. During bad times, he directly tells me that I look exactly like Steve Erwin the crocodile hunter. See, how nasty he is. Puke blood.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We were shopping happily. I mean totally indulge in shopping when Yann exclaimed loudly. I can't remember what she exclaimed. I only remembered that both of us jumped in the middle Topshop and frantically paced as fast as we could to Anderson. The thought of eating Anderson nearly slipped off our mind. Don't worry, we aren't that jinxed afterall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look! It's the yummilicious chocolate fondue. Isn't it mouthwatering?
Photobucket
Yann and I aren't any retards who gonna sit there and whined whole day long just because we can't get our movies. Thanks to our bright idea, we decided on Kbox. Oh man, Kbox is seriously sucking our money dry. Hey hey, we don't earned much alright. LOL.

We were pndering which outlet to choose, Cine or MSQ. Definitely everyone recommend Cineleisure. Yann and I totally hate Cine outlet. Alright, I admitted we are kind of Attitude problem kids, or you can say dominant. Recently, someone told me that we were tyrannical. Well, I never deny the fact. In fact, it's all the truth.

Although we are tyrannical, but there's definitely a reason behind everything. It can't be possibly that we threw temper on anyone just like that * A snap* No way.

I don't mean Cine staffs were all like crap, only some. Especially some of the Ah Beng there. They just spoiled our day times and times again. We were either slammed behind the doors by the girls, or showing us poor attitude. Worst of all is forcing us to fill in the damn feedback form that I'll never forget. They simply did it just to cheat contacts out of us. I mean why can't you do it openly. Tsk.

This time round, we decided on MSQ. Thanks to the receptionist for being kind and friendly. She ran out of her outlet hurriedly like a mouse just to inform us that she couldn't reserve any room for us. How kind she is.

During the moment she was chasing behind us, I vividly sense the strong aura of jinxes coming through us straight. Before she could finish what she was saying, a gust of evil wind blew the signboard behind Ah Tard down. From that moment onward, we totally sense it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our singing skill was getting more and more POWER. I had no idea since when, we were biased towards Gandang songs. Oh ya, I mean english songs. Worst of all, we aren't singing those very simple and soothing sentimentals, were were totally hit on R&B. Can you imagine us singing songs like Womanizer or Tik Tok or even Morning after Dark?

You should join us someday and hear us sing. Although we aren't that professional, but it's amazingly awesome that we did most of the rap successfully even for Justin Bieber new album. Woohoo, it's so cool.

I seriously wondered if singing R&B songs was the main issue that attracted attention of the staff as Kbox. Slowly after minutes gone by minutes, the crowd watching us at the door increase. Some even stucked their face onto the glass to look at us. It's like what the hell. We ain't some Gorillas or Monkeys those we behave like them =x oh no, why am I exposing our true colours. LOL.

After sometime, it got worst. The staff walked in a queue to watch us. Yann and I could easily named them. First, the goldie hair. Second comes the specky. Third comes the Sidy, Fourth shall be Ah lian and Fifth shows up the Manager. How amazing can it be. Next, Yann noticed something even worst.

I knew that there were some one sweeping outside our room. It was then Yann caught 2 of them sweeping right outside, same place, same spot. Err... Paranoid.

Who cares? We continue going high on singing till our throat went SORE. Haha.

Photobucket
Never order Honey Lemon at Kbox. Trust me, you gonna developed flam in your throat. Honey helps to sooth your throat but not when you are forcing your voice out of your lungs. you gonna make things worst. Order coke instead. My previous piano teacher told me that Coca Cola consist a coughing syrup remedy. It soothes your throat and enable you to last longer. Yeah, it's cool!

Before we left MSQ, a fat fat boy came running out. Asking for our contacts wanting to befriend us. Well, the No.2 specky wanna know me. Orh, ok. I shall skipped that part.

Anyway, Yann knew what sort of horrible things that happened to him after that. It's his misfortune to da2 lao3 niang2 idea. Hahaha. Yann must have totally agreed. If he had aimed Yann in the first place, I guess his ending might be 10 times better. Oh no, I'm sincerely sorry abt that. I did control alittle but.... well...

Photobucket


Photobucket
Next, we walked all the way to PS when Yann realised her top was gone. Anyway, her bro got it back for her the next day. We made numerous wasted trip. We were walking like zombie with no sleepy heads. It was the long walk which made us sleepy.

Along our way, we even joked about all CHOY CHOY issues. Haha, I mean unlucky and inauspicious issues. We crapped about how dangerous it could be to cross a road without traffic light. We made fun of each other "being everywhere" after the crash.

Sometimes I did wonder what kind of person we are to joke about such nonsense. I know it's bad to joke about life and death, but we only joke about ourselves. It is absolutely common for peopl to curse upon the others but we did it on ourselves. LOL.

Next we even crapped about how the securiy of SMU is going to catch us. Or the security might ignore us thinking we could be some Ah Piao appearing at 4/5am on the street. It's all so funny. We aren't drunk, but our nonsense seems drunk.

We reached Starbucks finally. Hoping to get some seats, and here we saw one chunk of zombies (students) studying overnight. The bread at Starbucks look so "Fresh" that we decided to walked downstairs to the Basement of PS. Hohoho, how fortunate we were.

BUNG! It was closed. Tsk tsk.

Next, we walked all the way to Centrepoint. Hurray, The sight of MacD caught our attention. We entered happily. Oh gosh, the vantilation was damn AWESOME. I doubt we can breathe. Off we went out again. We were pacing like zombies all the way to Paragon. My battery power was low and it's blinking in red. Same for Yann.

Anyway, we had our breakfast at Heeren MacD. Our 8 characters definitely clash with Cine too. We were jinxed in Cine and even on our way to Cine. How lucky can we get? It's far too predictable!

Photobucket

Photobucket
We were enjoying our breakfast when a group of ah beng came in. We were like *Rolled eye*. The Ah Bengs even walked right infront of us to look at us. It was so scary man. We sat so still as if there was a knife on our back each. "AWESOME"

Next the Ah beng took their seats. They watched us as if we were some big screens at the theatre. Initially, they sat behind me facing Ah Tard. I was gleeing and happy about it. It was until they changed their seats all of a sudden and sat right opp me. One of them even did an "act cute" face which turned me off totally.

First time ever, Yann and I were sitting upright chatting in a soft tone and minding our own business. Yann and I tend to be rather tyrannical. In fact we were kind of kitty. Haha, ppl called that 欺善怕恶 . We were exactly that kind of ppl. Get it? Sounds worst than ever. HAHAHAHA.

We were curiously looking at their Tattoo, worrying their dragon might flew out anytime to attack us.

First time ever, we went home after the sunrise. Haha, and it was nearly 7am plus.

We were both on leave.

Good night everyone.
Take care. Good luck everyone.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: