Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Rants

All I wanna say is FUCK IT. Oh no, I'm getting so and so vulgar. Please bear with me. I curse and swear over the phone with Yann and it got even worst than ever. My command of vulgarities just comes out like waterfall and there's no way to put a stop to it.

Hey hey, you gonna know it's seriously FUCKED UP. Ever since Zy was gone from the centre(which i won't mention the reason), here comes a fucking pussy knnbccb gigolo for an admin post. He's a MALE. I had no wish to insult him. I'm freaking here to humiliate him instead. You're not gonna protect him. Read on to find out why.

Issue 1:
One day, the rain got so heavy that my neighbourhood area was flooding. Well, its not a big flood, but my ankle level. Oh come, I not gonna wear heels or pumps under such circumstances isn't it? The water gonna went into my shoes. So I wore my Havannas (flip flop) and I brought my shoes along. I gonna meet my friend in the afternoon after my lesson, hence I left my flip flops there.

Don't ever tell me that the bastard know how expensive a pair of Havannas flip flop is. I'm not here to show off how rich I am to purchase a 40 bucks over pair of slippers. I'm freaking poor and that's why I'm so pissed with that fucker. He threw my slippers away the very next day claiming that it's rubbish.

Ya, what a fucker isn't it? Imagine he's a pathetic 29 year old man who earns 500 bucks only monthly holding on to a Dunhill designer wallet. How pathetic it could be if he doesn't know what Havannas is?

You know what's so pathetic about him? It's that he dump his whole month salary onto a designer wallet. Oopsy, shall I say a few months salary instead. What A-FUCKING bastard.

Issue 2:
Indeed he was pathetic with the 500 bucks salary. So the boss there allow him to claim all his entire meal. Oh ya, my boss is a female for your info. So this fucking bastard is a damn tranny with no pride. He had no sense of shame claiming all his meal. Oh fuck shit yeah. He worked from Monday to Saturday and he ate Mega Big Mac Meal Upsize everyday. And he never get sick of it. It's more than 10 bucks alright. Furthermore, he always called for delivery. He's fucking shameless.

There's once I told him this, "Don't you think it's very expensive?" The fucker answered me "The boss pay ma!" What the fuck. How thick his skin could be. I'm mother fucking speechless.

Issue 3:
He's totally ungentleman. Although he claim for his meals, but there were times when the boss is not around. SO ME GOT TO CLEAR HIS FUCKING FAT SHIT ASS. As the Mac delivery man arrived, he would call me to come out for payment(when I'm in the mid of lesson). Isn't that shit?

Don't tell me that fucking Chee bye kia don't even have 20 bucks in his wallet. Hey, I'm a girl. I've never seen any guys who expect me to make payment for them yet. He's the first record. I'm damn pissed.

Issue 4:
The sight of watching him eat is like a nightmare. He's a glutton. Oh no, it's disgusting. He would lick his entire finger. I'm not saying one or two but TEN fingers. Sometimes he even touched my food and finished my leftover. What the fuck. My bf won't even eat my leftover, why should he. He's not a dog.

Each time he touches my food, I rather not eat anymore. I rather go on hunger strike than to meddle with just one small little atom of his DNA. It's so gross.

Issue 5:
He is so cheap and cunning. Every morning, he would peep through our timetable to see when the boss is coming back. There were days when my boss doesn't even step in for the whole day. That fucking shameless babi would read his newspaper, magazine or fucking sleep right infront of his computer.

Issue 6:
He's a bastard. I'm rather busy for the day, so I asked him to help a 3.5years old boy to the toilet. Guess what? He allowed the boy to climb up a flight of stairs. I watched the boy struggling to on the tap so that he could wash his hand. He stood there and watched him. How evil he is.

Oh no, I guess I'll never be done cursing him. I shall stop here. I'm freaking pissed that he threw my shoes away. I'll talk to my boss tomorrow. He had chosen to cross the line, I shall not hold on any further too.

Don't be affected by my ranting.

Stay positive everyone. Nothing cannot be resolved in this world.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: