Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Doubts

Good evening ladies and gentleman,

It's been quite a period since I'm last active in blogspot. Oh well, I should say I'm not even active in FB. My account is dying other than uploading a little photos once in a while.

Anyway, I gonna go shopping recently. Oh dear, there's a list to buy and I prepare 500 bucks for it. Still I doubt its enough. Oh well, I need some of your suggestion sincerely. I'm going to cold countries. Sob, it's gonna be cold and I'm worried that my hand might just freeze and drop off anytime due to frost bite. Oh, that's gonna be a disaster to see my frozen blood by then.

Furthermore, my fingers and hands were precious to me. Oh, my feet too. Please don't mistaken that my feet aren't important to me. I need them to walk.

I've been saving like real mad. Less outing and slowly I turned into a homely girl. Nah, just kidding. That can be quite impossible. Oh my habit of crapping irrelevant stuff and issues seem to be back again.

Ok, let's get back to cold topic then. I need to get some hand gloves for travelling. I might be in Aus or Korea. The temperature gonna be at around 4 degree celsius. What kind of gloves is suitable for me?

I'm really afraid of cold.

I'll be getting a trenchcoat. Where can I get it cheap and warm?

Hoho, major questionaire.

I'll definitely go for snow ski-ing as long as there aren't any natural disaster. The temperature might go below 0 degree celsius. What kind of shoes should I get?

I wanted to get a pair of boots with heels of coz ( I believe that will look better ). But i'm not sure if i'm able to walk on the snow with it. Please please, suggestion please?

I'm flying off around mid Nov and I'm truly excited. I'll appreciate if you drop me an email instead of tagging. A billion thanks. See you.

Have a nice day.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: