Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy Halloween

31st October 2014
Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

It was Lq birthday and we nearly screw everything up because of some communications issues. Afterall Wan Lin was the one who suffered a headache since she was the planner. The bday girl wanted a dinner but she ended work really late. The bday girl had a curfew but told no one else about it. It was really funny and epic. Then Wan Lin decided on separate dinner because we were too hungry. 

 photo DSC04824.jpg
#Making a wish

The girls turned up really late and we had a really late cut cake session at Watami. It was Lq greatest wish to see Huiyee and her wish came true. Congrats to her! <3 http:="">

 photo DSC04830.jpg
#Happy Gatherirng

 photo DSC04846.jpg
#Me and Mw

 photo DSC04844.jpg
#In Halloween theme

Right after the dinner, we all headed to the nearest washroom. And Ah Tard was our makeup artist of the day. Somehow I think she was too used to the strokes and skills, she was way faster than us. I hereby concluded that I made the right choice.

To my surprise, Teng was good too. She managed to do the tutorial makeup for her broken doll. For novices like us, I bet it's good enough. 

 photo DSC04836.jpg
#Zombiefied

We planned our zombie theme a long time ago. We were really enthusiastic about the halloween party. We splurged money on new white shirt and even spent time making fake blood with milo and red colouring (we used milo because we don't wanna spend money on chocolate powder). Anyway, milo works well except the milo smell that lingered around us.

 photo DSC04835.jpg
#Happy Halloween

Lq got really drunk that night and scolded everyone upside down when the locker tag went missing. It was really hilarious when Mw told me what exactly happened when everyone got 2 rounds of curse and swear. It sounded so cool and I wished I was her.

Not only that, Carl collapsed in the morning and it was my first time seeing him drunk. He even begged us to let him sleep on the street (and he was literally sitting on the ground - somewhere out there). 

It must have been a wild party to create so many drunkards.

Happy Birthday Lq, I hope you enjoyed the little dinner and like the facial treatment package we've got for you even though the vouchers looks like some printed posters (rofl). Stop drinking uncontrollably XOXO.

Happy Birthday Meiwen, I'm so sorry that I had no time to plan celebration for you in time. The party was taking up too much of my time and brain juice and I had a plane to catch the next day. I hope you really do understand. I hope you had a happy birthday and may all your dreams comes true. Be positive and stop sleeping on the couch in the public. (She slept on the couch in da club)

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: