Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Greatest disappointment

Sometimes, family members that you thought to be supporting you can be a disappointment too. After all, it's the money that makes the world go around. Without money, any words that came out from one mouth can be easily equivalent to shit. It's sad enough to be mentally torture by an outsider. But when your family members are not on your side, you know, nothing can be worse than that.

It's no longer a simple issue like "You throw my stuffs and I'll throw yours too" anymore. 

I know there's no way I can reason without evidence being unable to install a CCTV to catch a rat red handed. I wanted to, but because of some selfish people. I was not allowed to. So why am I still living in this house?

I am so dreadful and I think, I really had to move out asap as long as this matter is not going to rest. Even if they can let it rest, I doubt I can.

No comments: