Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weekend music

24th January 2014 
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. It's weekend finally. 

It'd be great if we can have more weekends than weekdays. Yeah, fat dream of mine. I read up a really funny and contradicting news regarding the penalties when taking a train. In fact, it's ridiculous to slap a fine when "Entering or remaining in train when it is full" (adapted from the list of penalties). Trains breakdown pretty often lately. I'm not a train person and I take bus 90% of my time. Still I encounter train breakdown (5 to 10 minutes delay only). Comparing to those who experienced a longer breakdowns, mine is just a peanut case. But remember, it should not be taken as "normal" because fare goes up and servicing should be done. Now, they wanna fine those who remain in the train when it is full. Then again, if it is me, making an effort to ensure that I enter the train so as to be punctual for work, do you think I wish to step out of the train when it is full? Hell no. We shall see then.
 photo IMG_0018.jpg
#Me and Vivian

I met up with Vivian and Ken for late dinner as we were heading to Mink (invited by Janice). It was my first time to Mink, and I am more than happy enough to attend without planning. We had dinner at Addictions. Surprisingly, Marina Square has many newly opened restaurants. I'm slow and I realise it. I must have camped home too often. It's time to do some light shopping and navigate around a little before turning into a frog in well (knows nothing).

 photo IMG_0010.jpg
#Teeth smiles

Amazingly, everyone was punctual. It was totally unexpected because I ended up to be the one who was late. It's not a good thing to make people wait for long (a short while should be alright, I supposed, ahem). I didn't have much for dinner because my stomach wasn't feeling good. Old people tends to have problems nowadays. My mood wasn't good lately. Although I couldn't bear my heart and pour my woes at them, but their nonsense did make me feel better. It's so much better than having negative thought inputting into my mind making my head spin when it's none of my concern.

 photo IMG_0004.jpg
#Happy us

We started partying when Janice's friends arrive. Well, the environment good in overall except the music being bad. The remix became so much better only after 3am (considerably weird according to my experience). Anyway, I went off at about 3 plus while the rest stay behind for the great music.

Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: