Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Golden Pillow

19th to 22th December 2013
Christmas is about laughter, love, friends and family. Don't get lost in the greed. Instead be thankful for all of the joy around you.

Christmas was around the corner and we went on a road trip for the celebration. It was simple and easy compared to big plan with the big group. It was gonna be a short trip and we decided to cut cost on accommodation since Qian and Eugene have relatives in Malaysia. We only booked a family suite at KL which was really cheap and affordable. Flight tickets were expensive due to festive season. Actually, not really either, unless you are making comparison with the usual price.

 photo IMG_5658.jpg
#Doraemon fever with the odd

Surprisingly, three of us were using Doraemon passport cover except for Sean. Seriously, odd one out.

 photo DSC03196.jpg
#Bf, Sean, Qian, me

#Qian and I

 photo DSC03201.jpg
#Our first trip


This is probably my first oversea trip with her after so many years. Definitely, I don't include those JB trips. We go to JB pretty often for gatherings or simple shoppings. So, JB is not really considered as an oversea trip for her case. Qian experienced pain in her ear. It was my first time hearing that though. I do heard of people having blocked ears instead of pain. She was chewing on her sweets from Teng throughout the journey. Amazingly, she told me that Teng bought her a 10 packets of sweets. Sigh, She should have gotten me 10 tubs of ice-cream. Tsk tsk.

 photo DSC03208.jpg
#His new toy

I was eager to hitch a ride on his cousin's evo.  Sean even had the intention to drive it out. Meanwhile, he suggested that bf and I should take the super bike instead or probably give me a 30 minutes lesson so that I can drive Qian out. Ridiculous!!! I doubt I'll ever drive on the road in Malaysia. It's pretty dangerous according to my experiences and I doubt I can handle that.

Unfortunately, their favourite evo's battery was dead that night. Bf's cousin offered him SLK (seriously, I don't know why it's called SLK) instead. It was a 2 seaters car, therefore Sean had to drive Qian to town in a seperate car. It's really not an easy thing to follow car with considerations to the traffic conditions.

Shops were all closed and we had simple snacks at convenience shop that night.

 photo IMG_5671.jpg
#At office

We went out for breakfast at my favourite Pao Xiang (Bah ku teh) before heading to his cousin's office to retrieve a much more spacious car. We waited at his office for nearly an hour. It's bored max, I swear. Bf then drove all the way to Malacca.

 photo DSC03211.jpg
#Famous Chicken Rice Restaurant

We caught a movie and played at the arcade before heading off to Jonker Street for our dinner.

 photo DSC03212.jpg
#Lovely dinner

 photo IMG_5697.jpg
#Jonker Walk

 photo DSC03217.jpg
#With fruit teas

 photo DSC03223.jpg
#Two bottles

As usual, bf had to finish what I could not.

 photo IMG_5679.jpg
#Little snacks from Jonker Street

 photo IMG_5684.jpg
#With our egg ice-cream

We had the sour plum flavour. Yep, it was one of my favourite. I love to bite on my ice-cream even when it's really cold. Qian love to suck on ice-cream instead. Therefore, her ice-cream melted really fast and her hands were full of ice-cream while walking along the street.

We had a lot of yummy snacks before making our way to the mall for k-session. It was dirt cheap, probably less than RM120 for 3 hours with drinks and snacks.

The funniest moment came eventually. We were making our way to Qian's place for a stayover. Yes, we gotten the address but not the unit number. Guess what? Qian could not recognise her house unit. Sean had to try his keys out at the gate. Fortunately, it was the correct unit based on her description of lanterns only. It was the only unit with lanterns and she still couldn't recognise her house. My gosh.

 photo DSC03226.jpg
#Papa Roti

Woke up in the morning and had simple breakfast at Qian's auntie stall. Yes yes, free meal and the guys were thick skin enough not to pay. We drive to KL and did some shoppings.  photo IMG_5706.jpg


#Yummy dinner


That night, bf and I bought a cake for Qian as it was her birthday. I did not want to spoil the surprise, therefore I lied to her saying that it's golden pillow (curry bread) from bakery. I insisted that bf wanted to eat that. Everyone bought the story. Yes, that's my plan.

Qian was looked really sad when I told her that it was golden pillow. She was seated at Starbucks with Sean, having high expectation of us surprising her with a cake from behind (that was what she told me after the trip). We ended up leaving Starbucks with no actions done. She was impatient and wanted to return to the suite right after that. We pretended to be ignorant and make our way to the Twin Towers at KLCC in the middle of the night. It was really cool and dark.


 photo DSC03232.jpg
#Twin Towers

 photo DSC03239.jpg
#Midnight at Twin Towers

 photo DSC03243.jpg
#Opening the bottle cap with a spatula

Qian was eager to shower and sleep once we entered the room. Yes, she was absolutely unhappy that made her constipated. I don't wanna say it but I have to rant about it. She locked herself in the toilet for nearly an hour. 30 minutes to pass motion and around 20 minutes to shower. I was checking on her on and off to make sure the surprise works when she is out of the shower. Unfortunately, I was informed times and times again that she was seated on the toilet bowl still. 

 photo DSC03244.jpg
#Candles

 photo DSC03246.jpg
#Surprise!!!

 photo DSC03253.jpg
#Like a happy girl

 photo DSC03284.jpg
#Epic moment

My camera has a smile shutter, therefore it snaps whenever it detects a smile. We were trying out best to set it up at the best position for the group shot. It was so sensitive that it snapped non-stop that night. We tried to hold our smiles but it's really unbearable.

 photo DSC03306.jpg
#Happy smiles

 photo DSC03337.jpg
#Alcoholism

 photo DSC03338.jpg

#The drunk birthday girl

Qian is forever telling me how much she dislike drinking. Well, I bet you can see that she was drunk that night. We bought a Moscato and 4 bottles of Apple Cider only. Her face turned as red as tomato before we could finish all the alcohol. Everyone wanted to snap the epic moments of hers. It was all credited to the Shark game introduced by Renee.

I have no time to edit my post. Hence, pls bear with my spelling, vocab and tenses mistakes. 

Have a nice day!

Cheers, 
Pzy



No comments: