Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

My 21st with Family

It's my Birthday, and it's going to be family. I shall skipped Ah Tard prank and elaborate on a later post.

Oh dear, I made a mistake. It's not a PRANK, she said it was a lovely surprise.
Oh yea, it's lovely. So lovely that I had been stuck with her lovely surprise for the whole day.

Nvm, nvm. It's alright. I had prepared a much more lovelier surprise for her. Kindly take note, it's "LOVELIER". So guys, stay tuned to 27th of Nov 09. Her actual date was on the 28, but I had decided to drop her an atomic bomb on the 27th.

No worries. She can RUN, but she can't hide. Shhh....

Had my FYP meeting before I could enjoy my bdae dinner. Loh made it a quick one, I'm so glad about that. Next, cab to restaurant with my family. There was a huge jam on PIE and luckily we made it on time.


Photobucket

I seriously can't take my sister lame jokes. She just went on and on being lame till my bones shiver in cold. *Oooosh* We had booked a table previously and order a family meal. I should say, the meal was satisfying. We were god-damn full.

Photobucket



Photobucket

A shot with my sponsorer for dinner plus red packet.

Photobucket

Above was my bdae cake sponsorer. Still poor dad more. *shakes head*

Photobucket



Photobucket

That was the cake my mum paid for it. They ordered from Angie the Choice. I should say it's a yummy thick chocolate cake. It was gone the next day just because it was too tasty. Too bad, Ah Tard didn't get to try it. She would love it.

Alright, I'm officially 21. Woohoo, I'm indeed 21. Please don't judge me by my look.

Kindly stay tune for my next post(s) on my Bdae Celebration
- With Chris
- With Chalet Mates

Kindly stay tune for my next travelling plan too. It's com'in up and I'm really excited about it.

No comments: